1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet+ in Bossa Nova White

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by shree, Nov 28, 2010.

1. shree

shree

Bangalore
    Car was delivered to me yesterday evening as promised. Car booking and buying experience with KHT motors was excellent. From booking to finance to delivery everything went smooth and as expected. Thanks to KHT motors Fiat sales person Syed, Jawad for making entire process smooth. Was drizzling when I took delivery so car became bit dirty with "dusty rain" :-(. Only disappointment was i could not get small replica linea along with real one. It is more than three weeks since I asked them to get it. They could not get the scaled model.

Did couple of hours of city driving. Did not have any difficulty in driving through city traffic. Center armrest was preventing free movement of arm for gear change. May be i need to find out best position of arm for gear change(with armrest in horizontal position). Yet to take the car in open road.

Here are couple of pictures of my TJet+.

View attachment 045.JPG
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Shree

Congratulations. T Jet in Bosse Nove White looks beautiful
  3. Shree, congrats !
    :wow She looks like an angel
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    COngrates shree!!
    Really she is looking like angel!!
    T-jet is having a different look and finish.
  5. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Congrats Shree. Have Fun.
    What are the accessories you have fitted or planned.
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Congrats Shree. The white Jet is really impressive.
  7. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats mate..it is indeed stunning...have safe miles ahead...will see it around in blr :)
  8. shree

shree

Bangalore
    Thanks everybody. Biggest worry is how to keep the exterior plastics/chrome in the same condition with Hardwater (borewell water) we have in Bangalore. As far as accessories are concerned I have already put Sun film 3m 35RE. Planning for reverse parking sensor. Also thinking of putting high security number plate. Anybody knows how much does it costs. KHT motors said it will be 800Rs.
  9. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Shree,

Welcome to TFI. Should be the first BNW in T jet. Fantastic photos, your T Jet is wonderful. Happy & safe driving.
  10. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Few cars which look good on White - Linea and Vento !! ( the rest look high end taxis)
    Congrats on the car !! Please post your T-Jet experiences...