1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. eyeguy

Passenger seat creaks constantly at the farthest back position
    Drivers side vanity mirror light covers falling off
    Petrol flap doesn't close unless you bang it

If I continue anymore I'll depress myself

I just keep reminding myself of the reasons why I got the car
    1.Phenomenal engine
    2.Lovely tyres
    3.Heavy european feel

All of it adding upto AN AWESOME DRIVE!

And then I remember what happens when I touch 2000 rpm

And it brings a smile to my face.

When will the run in get over???
    As Tom Petty says "The Waiting Is The Hardest Part"
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Try this.

Select 'Loop off' from the Blue&Me menu from the steering control or voice command, Settings>MediaPlayer>Loop>Off.

Yes. If you disconnect the battey you would loose trip data.
  3. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Suggest you to go to service station (take an appointment) and get these issues rectified.Fortunately, these are not major issues.
    I had gear shift problem, front left wheel bouncing off over big potholes/badly made speed breakers and irritating noise coming from behind speedometer in the first week of ownership.
    Went to service center and got all these rectified.I was attended to immediately even without appointment(in fact mine was the first tjet at their service station).
    Now, I have noise coming from behind middle AC vent when going over very rough patches.I guess the AC pipe is at fault again and will get it checked up on first service.

Have been to 4 out of city trips and enjoying tjet thoroughly; especially how easily I can overtake other vehicles even in 5th gear :steering
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey amit can you throw some light on your left wheel bouncing problem. what were the symptoms and how they rectified it. i mean what was the problem. cos even i feel that my left front wheel is not too friendly with potholes. whenever i bang my hand on the tire it makes some metal noise, and when i try to shake the wheel by hands i find some play. i got it checked once but they were no able to solve it (in fact they never saw the problem in it). but this time i have enough proof that there is some problem. glad i checked myself.
  5. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

They found something loose, don't remember what was it(it was 2 months back sorry), and tightened it up.I can get you the service representative(hopefully I still have the Visiting card) who attended the issue maybe and you or service folks can have a chat with him to resolve it in same way.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Actually Mileage on display shows e.g. 6.3 l/100 = 6.3 Litres/100 kms
    so if we calculate 100/6.3 = 15.87 km/Litre.
    Is this calculation correct?
    how to change display mode to directly display mileage in km/L?
  7. First of all, I would like you to have a look at the pictures that I've attached in this post. :)

Access the setting by pressing the 'Menu | ESC' button, which is situated below the driver side A/C vent.

2) Then browse through the options and select 'Units'.
    3) Select 'Consumptions'
    4) Then select 'km/l'
    5) Done!

I guess that I didn't end up confusing you! :D

[attachment=0:2zrlip33]TFI_Changing consumption units_Fiat Punto_Fiat Linea.jpg[/attachment:2zrlip33]

TFI_Changing consumption units_Fiat Punto_Fiat Linea.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Thanx Club klass.
    Nice illustration with photos.
  9. Welcome :)

PS: You misspelt my username :D
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Travelled to my native place last weekend. Left Bangalore on saturday at 13.30 PM and returned back on sunday at 18.00 PM . (Blr-Krishnagiri-Salem-Erode-Bhavani-Erode-Bhavani-Salem-Blr). Total Kms covered 590 Kms. Drove at around 100-120 Kms from Hosur-Erode most of the time whereever possible. Twice went past 155 Kms for a few moments though. The FE came around 13.90 KML. So if we do sprited driving at more than 100 Kms the FE is less. If we maintain a speed of 80 to 100 Kms the FE would be more than 14 Kms. Today morning travelled to office (distance 13.2 Kms) and the FE shows 14.2 Kml. Now ODO meter is at 4070 Kms. Have one more visit on same lines is planned this weekend.