1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Amit

Did you receive the manual by courier.Otherwise contact Mr.Vijay Head Fiat Sales at Prerana Lalbaug Road.

I had received my RC Smart card within 10 days of registeration. But it seems I was lucky to get it within 10 days.

Yes. FE is depends upon the way yor drive and engine is getting smoother.

Same Track: Go to Setting- Media Player- Loop - Then select off.
  2. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    I received my RC card after 45 days. It depends on the RTO it seems. Mine was yelahanka and they are known for delaying everything. They make the smart card only once a week.
    So i guess there is a better RTO than yelahanka. ;-)

I have got 3 calls from prerana to followup on the manual but i have still not received it.. hopefully not lost in transit.
  3. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    I got my car on 9th Jan but I haven't yet recd either
    They had told me beforehand that RC card would take 45 days but the manual was supposed to be there in 5
    Today when I called them to ask for it they said there is a shortage of t jet manuals at Fiat and it'll take time
    I don't think Fiat is really bothered about customers at all!
  4. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi eveguy,
    Just not sending the manuals doesn't mean that fiat is not bothered about it's customers.They might have some issues which they are sorting out and manual is way below in the list.
    It could also be that dealer has messed it up and blaming it on fiat.
    Suggest you to be patient and enjoy the car, manual or no manual.

Cheers
  5. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    @ amit

Am enjoying the car and trying to ignore the niggles but there are many.
    I was just trying to point out that the tjet plus is Fiat's most expensive sedan and if they are banking on it for reviving the brand in India they have toi be perfect.
    And please don't tell me no car manufacturer can be so.
    Even Hyundai which isn't supposed to be a premium brand gets it right almost all the time.
    The sales of Tjet plus are in 3 figures.
    How can you not match them with at least an equal number of user manuals.
    I would have thought having double the number would be the right thing to do for your premium customers.
    Heck! They should have a pdf file online which you can download.
    That's what made me comment.

Btw my turn indicator does not go off after the turn 90 % of the times.
    Have you faced anything similar?
  6. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    @eyeguy...the manual problem is here in Delhi as well...i did not get it along with the car. But on insisting they gave me the one which came with their demo car.

I infact know for sure its a FIAT problem coz i was able to do the PDI of my car within a few hours of it landing at the dealer when the document folder was still lying in the boot.....with no manual in it.
    So FIAT actually dispatched alot of cars without manuals.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi,
    I got the Rc with in 10 days but they printed T.White instead of t .Whine :( don't know where the error and still they are saying it has not been replaced.BUt i got the manual with the car itself .but by reading i know its linea manual not tjet , do we need to ask new manual ? also i brought car before one month 25 days still have not got the gift they used to say the same story not yet recieved where to report ?
  8. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    The wine bottle and accessories came promptly though.
    And the Fiat sales guy is really nice too.
    I read somewhere that last year Fiat India sold less cars than 2009 but made more profit by selling engines.
    I guess that's why satisfying customers isn't high on their priority
    Or the Fiat India team does have enough initiative to be perfect
  9. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Rajen,
    Pardon my ignorance but I don't see Media Player settings in Music System Menu nor in the Blue & Me.
    Now, the system is not recognizing the pen drive when I connect it and Blue & Me doesnt recognize 'help' now matter how I say it.Earlier it used to recognise without issues.
    If I disconnect the battery, Will i loose the trip data?
  10. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    You said you are facing many niggles but in your post you mentioned about the manuals only.If you could share the issues you are facing, people in this forum would be happy to help you out.We have to consider that tjet is a new launch and there are operational issues with any new launch whatever be the company.
    We all too soon forget that we got the gift promptly, FIAT figures above many of it's competitors in ASS in JD Power Survey, they made the vehicle available immediately on launching ( read the pain people are having waiting for Vento), good service and overall response for tjet customer in service center, the cheap spare parts etc.
    About turn indicator, I guess it's better be checked by the service people.

Cheers