1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Which colour. It better not be that Blue shade that was displayed earlier. That looked HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is that...... :uh
  2. I wish it is the blue which was showcased in the Autoexpo.
    If that is the case, i will definetely cancel my SBB and book the blue. ::T
  3. I doubt if it will be the Electric Blue. Read the below from Motoroids.

http://motoroids.com/features/in-conversation-rajeev-kapoor-president-and-ceo-%E2%80%93-fiat-india-automotive-private-limited.html

Motoroids: The dark blue colour for the T-jet that you showed at the Auto Expo 2010, we loved that colour. That colour has been omitted for the production T-jet. Any specific reasons?
    Rajeev Kapoor: Yea, we did a colour study after that, and the feedback on the blue didn’t come very positive. As a matter of fact we launched an electric blue colour for the Punto which just didn’t sell as much. It’s also a beautiful colour, but somehow doesn’t sell. Actually the colours which are the frontrunners are white, red and steel grey. That’s why we have selected this colour for the launch, this is a golden beige colour, and is exclusive to the T-jet
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    If you're driving in Mumbai City predominently, pls keep that important point in mind. I've witnessed that when I'm in that dreaded B2B traffic (which is so often) like Saki Naka, FE (& so also the eco:Index) takes a heavy beating.
  5. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Even they had called me yesterday to inform me they have got the manual and service booklet.
    i had asked them to courier it. but did not call back to confirm the same.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Madhukar

I did talk to them about you not getting the manual and service booklet and they confirmed that they had received the same for you also. But as I mentioned all service booklet received are for Linea and not T Jet.So please check incase if you receive the same by courier.

Today sent a mail to Fiat Pune asking them to send the correct Service Booklet.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update

I sent three reminders to Service at Fiat Pune with a copy to Mr.Mangesh Kodalkar who just now called up to enquire the issue and said he would ask the dealer to deliver the Service Coupon Book today.Good response from Fiat service. :clapping Wish the same response from the dealers.
  8. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    I still have not received mine. Some lady had called up yesterday evening and said she will be couriering it.
    please let me know the email address of those, i will follow your foot steps. :)
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Send an email to Service@fiapl.com with a copy to 'Mangesh.Kodalkar@fiapl.com'. And contact Mr.Vijay Ragavalu who is HEAD-Fiat Sales at M/s.Prerana Motors Lalbaug Road office whose response is very good.

Forget to mention that yesterday received a letter dated 24/11/2010 from the dealer informing their service set up details. It took more than two months to reach. ::O
  10. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    I have not recieved my owners manual and service booklet.I got a call today from Prerana motors checking about any issues with car.
    Told them about the manual and service booklet.She checked and called back and said she is couriering it.So hopefully I will get it in a day or two.

Btw, It has been 2 months and I have still not received RC book or smart card rather. I have followed up with SR who in turn followed up with RTO but no updates.
    After paying 1.4L RTO can atleast improve thier services.

The car is running good.The engine is getting smoother and the dynamics of the car has changed a bit in the last 2 months. I am getting FE of 9.5; I try to be light on pedal in my 3 kms run to my office.One thing I have observed is that the FE varies a lot depending on the way you drive. Spirited driving drops the FE to 6/7 in one end and sedate driving improves it to 12 on the other end. In Santro, now matter how spirited I drive FE never dropped below 12 and on regular run is 14 ;so a variance of 15%.In Linea it's close to 40%.Just My thoughts.

One strange issue I am getting with MEdia Player; it keeps on repeating the same track.I have tried everything but dont find any setting to change that. Any Idea?
    Other it might be my turn to disconnect and reconnect the batteries :)
    Planning to get some accesories.Tjet floor mats and reverse parking sensor are high on the list.

Cheers