1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    Congrats Rajen! Amazing FE...
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Devansn
  3. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    @Rajen
    PDI @bhiwandi before mumbai octroi is paid or at Wasan before registration
    The wasan guys have given me the bhiwandi stockyard address but assure me that there is no need to travel all the way as Fiat is being very particular about tjet.
    Team BHP forum has an exhaustive list for the PDI especially for Fiat buyers.
    When I bought my santro I didn't bother with any pdi and touchwood after 5 yrs and 62000 km its still flawless
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    If possible do the PDI at Stockyard. Otherwise definitely at the Show room but before the registration. I did the PDI at the Show room at Bangalore but before registeration.
  5. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    Thanks a lot Rajen.
    Will post pics next week after delivery.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update:-

Total Km crossed 2700 Kms and based on other members query checked the service coupons given by the dealer. The first service mentioned as 3000 Kms or 6 months which ever is earlier. Called the dealer sales guy who said service period for Linea and T jet is same. :hit .

Called up Fiat helpline 1800-209-7979 since I didnot get thru the other no.1800-209-5556. The lady who answered the 7979 line said this line is meant for ONLY TATA Vechicles. Called up other no 5556 and they clarified/confirmed that the first service for T Jet is 5000 Kms. ::T

Just now called the Head of sales at the dealer who said he would check and come back to me by today afternoon about the Correct Service coupon and Manual.

Though I have been experiencing some niggles like sounds at different places at different times, have not taken to the Service Center yet, hoping that these are minor issues and could be solved on it is own ::O or can be attened during the first service, since I am enjoying my car. ::V
  7. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    I'm getting my black beauty day after tomorrow but we already took a demo in detail so we don't waste time on delivery day.
    According to the Fiat guy @ Wasan the 1st service for T jet is @ 5000 km or 6 mths unlike regular linea which was at 3000 km.
    It seems Fiat wanted to keep it at 1 year but considering Indian road conditions it would have been too late.
    also they will not be changing the oil @ a 1st sevrice.
    In that case service would mean only washing and cleaning the car thoroughly and solving minor niggles.
    So if you have any problems I wouldn't wait till service time. If convenient, I would get them solved sooner.

P.S. Rajen has your engine got free after touching 2500 km and are you getting any better avg?
  8. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Eyeguy

Congrats. Trust you may not be able to sleep till you get your black beauty. Yes. First service is at 5000 Kms only. The Head sales at the dealer just called up and apologised for the mistake done on the manual and service coupons. The problems faced by me in only some sort of sounds which comes some time and goes off. Am monitoring . If the same continues defintely visit the service center.

Initially the FE was 10 to 11 in City and Hight got around 18 Kms. Now a days getting FE 12.5 to 13.2 KML depends upon the traffic.

OT. Where are located at Mumbai. I do visit Mumbai one/twice in a month, mainly to Vile Parle,Andheri area.
  9. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    Hey rajen
    Thanks for the instanteneous feedback and the encouragement.
    You read my mind when you said "sleepless nights"

Btw your FE is great!

I'm at kandivli in mumbai not very far from andheri.
    Next time you come to mumbai do let me know and we can meet up.
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    My T Jet crossed 3000 KM today. Today travelled to Mysore and back .Drove three to four times more than 130 Kmh and didnot feel the speed, (Feeling like driving at 8-/90 Km). Left in early moring and came back in the evening. FE during Bangalore to Mysore was 17.20 Kmh. FE for the full trip Blr-Mysore-Ble is 15.5 Kml. My odo stands at 3180 Km.