1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Karan. Have not noticed the color diffference. Will check today and confirm. Off the topic I stayed at Vapi, Pardi(Gujarat) for more than 8 years.
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update

Yesterday my black beauty crossed 1000 Kms. Till now there is no issues and the car is performimg as expected. Now I am also getting used to the car.

FE:- Am getting around 11 to 12 Kms.ltr in the City in peak hours and other times around 13 Kms/lr. On highway (Bnaglaore to Myosre) got 19 Kms/ltr.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i noticed in the pics but not in my car. my uncle was in vapi for some years and is now in mumbai. he owns a linea too ::D
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Those FE figures are tremendous for a turbo Petrol Car.
    Congrats Rajen & Enjoy the Rocket !!
  5. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    [/quote]
    i noticed in the pics but not in my car. my uncle was in vapi for some years and is now in mumbai. he owns a linea too ::D[/quote]

Karen

You are right. Checked inside the car and found the color is same. My boss is in Mumbai but he owns only GM Cars. ::D ::D

Thanks Amit. I used to get around 8 Km/lt in my Corsa earlier and was expecting around 8/9 Kms in T Jet , so this FE is a pleasant surprise. Hope this FE would improve once the first service is done. ::V ::V
  6. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    thats mind bongling FE...even fiat will be surprised i guess.
    i got 13 on highway. i also completed 1000 kms during that trip.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Madhukar

Even i was surprised intially. Done everyday resetting for few times to check the FE during Bangalore daily drive to my office and found the mentioned FE. On High way I drove maximum of 80/90 Kms and got 19 KML which came down to 18KML after a drive of 15 Kms on a single road .
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i had once managed 22.2 on a 130 kms stretch. but without the ac and under 80. but that was linea without a turbo.hehe
  9. Congrats Rajen! Your beauty looks awesome in black. In fact it was there in my preference color before I booked Wine one.

The FE is too good. Mine gives me only 10. Drove around 3000 KMs so far
  10. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Awesome looking car Rajen.
    Congracts.