1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Nice thread and hope you continue enjoy THE JET.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Once I got mileage of 21 KML;

See post 715 under Fuel Efficiency of Fiat Cars

Highest FE achieved in my T Jet as of today.

Bangalore to Chennai.

Distance Covered:- 303.80 Km (Till Porur)

FE :- 21.6 KMPL;, Average Speed 58 Kmh.

Distance Covered :- 336.40 KM (Chennai-Kasi Theatre).

FE :- 20.2 Kmpl.

Full Trip : 685.2 km
    Overall mileage : 18.2 Kmpl

Speed: 70-100 kmph

Load : 1 adult
    4 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    OMG. What a pity that Tjet is not marketed properly. This car is a the potential to smoke any thing on the road, cruise seductively and to give excellent FE if driven normally and carefully. THREE In ONE Package. Fiat should Market it with this caption.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yes the TJet is a very highly capable car let down by poor marketing
  5. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes, it is so capable car that it lets you forget about the FE/mileage, only drive-it drive-it and drive-it feeling prevails when you want to please yourself.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Mile Stones

As of 13th September 2012
    IMG-20120820-00146.jpg

As of 22nd December 2012

IMG-20121222-00041.jpg
    3 people like this.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    My T-Jet is about to compelet 45,000 Kms (it is 44,920 Kms as of today). Time for 4th Service to be done by next week.

Called up KHT Motors (where I have been getting my car service )on the service call line and didnot get any response.

Called up Vecto Motors on the land line mentioned in the website and there is no response even after calling them few times. (it is just ringing).

Visited Vecto Motors website and booked on-line service . Just got a call from a Vecto Motors based on web service booking and was informed the earliest slot available for service is 13th May or afterwards. Apparently they are taking around 20 to 25 booking per day and they are already over-booked and not been able to take all bookings.

Called up Mr.Bharath Service Advisor at KHT who takes care of my car there every time, and he informed me that KHT motors though temporarily not accepting Fiat Cars for service till 15th April when KHT Exclusive Fiat Service center is going to be operational, asked me to bring the car to KHT for 4th Servicing next week. Happy with the response from KHT Motors.
    1 person likes this.
  8. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Rajen,
    my Tjet was delivered on the same day by the same dealer! See my thread here http://www.teamfiat.co.in/introduce-yourself/9717-hi-tfiatians.html.
    The photos are at the same place :)
    While taking delivery I asked my SA whether I am the first Tjet customer and he mentioned that he has already delivered a black one. So I guess it must be you :)

Regards
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Amit

Like you we also waited for the launch of T Jet for more than a year and booked as soon as it was launched in Bangalore. When I took the delivery the SA told me that they had delivered one T Jet earlier from one of their other branch.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Got my car fourth service (at 45,250 Kms) done at KHT Motors. Initially tried to book with Vecto Motors and was given an appointment after two weeks (13th May). Since I will have to make a long trip this week, contacted Mr.Bharath at KHT Motors and he asked me bring it to KHT for the service. Went to KHT and left the car for the service on 7th May morning. Was attended to immediately . Has Had no complaints except the jobs to be carried out as per Fiat recommendation for fourth service. The car was delivered yesterday 8th May as committed. The service charges came to Rs 12,082/- (For changing of all filters, Oil, coolant and replacement of Spark Plugs).
    1 person likes this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Rajen,

Nice to see the Tjet clocking a good amount of miles. Can you please post the bill break up for 12082.