1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Cheers :) Enjoy :D
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Viny
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update

Made two long trips. 1. Blr-Erode-Blr last week and 2.Blr to Mysore -Blr this week. FE for first trip was 14.80 KML and second trip was 15.8 KML.
    Moderate speed driving. (Few times crossed 120-140 Kms.)

My Jet crossed 7300 Kms mark now.
  4. VHR

VHR

Tirupati
    Hi Rajen I am happy to look at your FE figures!. My jet is still returning only 13+. Ofocurse it has completed running in only recently and is 3K kms and 2 months old baby.
  5. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Made One long trip.

Blr to Mysore -Blr last week. FE for the trip was 15.20 KML.
    Moderate speed driving. (Few times crossed 110 Kms.)

My Jet crossed 8300 Kms mark now.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update

Made one more long trip. Visited my native place to attend a work which could have waited for some more time . Wanted some excuse to drive my car on a long route.:p:D.

Left home yesterday at 6.20 am with my wife and daugher and took Electronic city fly over and reached Bhavani (via Krishnagiri-Dharmapuri-Thoppur-Mettur) at 10.00am. Distance travelled 242 Kms. The FE was 16.5 Kms.

Left Bhavani at 1.30 pm and took Mettur-Thoppur to K.Giri-Attibele-Sarajapur Road to Home and reached at 6.00 PM. Distance travelled 238 Kms. FE was 15.2 Kms.

My odometer stands at 9455 Kms now.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    There was a call from dealer Prerana Motors last saturday inviting me for a FIAT-CUSTOMER meet on 11th June (Saturday) evening at Hotel Lemon Tree at Koramangala. Any body else also received the invite??
  8. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    My T Jet just crossed 10,000 Kms yesterday. Been to service station for two times in this period.Both the times for scheduled service.
    Getting FE of around 11 to 12 Kms in Bangalore city and 14 to 17 Kms on Highways.
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    First Visual Scratches

My T Jet had a minor accident last week. The car was parked in the usual car parking place (Have yellow lines earmarked for each car). One of the tempo traveller who was reversing scratched the left rear side of my car. Please see the photo attached.
    There are few scratches and fortunately there is no damage to the tail lamp assembly. The driver apologized for his mistake.

Got it pained by a painter near to my office

IMG-20110627-00007.jpg

IMG-20110627-00006.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Attached is the photo after the painting.

IMG-20110627-00008.jpg