1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,
    Linea sales figures are back to 1k mark
    That's really good news. :clapping
    Fiat cumulative is 2.2k

Cheers
  2. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

Thanks Rajen. I was told that mud flaps, floor mats, sun film would be given free. RPS I will have to pay, i am wondering whether I should have the RPS with video or just the sound is enough. I was told these two options are available.
  3. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot Guys, ansal and nk4, i will keep you posted about the progress. I have already downloaded the PDI and have a printed copy, so I can carry it when I go to the showroom.
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Made one more trip last week Blr-salem-erode-annur-salem-Ble. total kms travelled 780 Kms. EF 15.6 Kml. Drove at around 60 to 100 Kms speed. Now ODO stands at 4930 Kms.Will not use the car this week since attending Airshow using hired car.
  5. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    Rajen

Did you have the RPS with the camera option? What is the number for Vijay, head of sales, in Prerana, The guy who is dealing does not seem to know about when the car is arriving, he keeps saying he would check with head office and let me know, I am still waiting. any suggestions.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Uma

Sorry for the late response.Was busy with some official and personal work. Please see the pm sent to you.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    First Service.

My T Jet has completed 5000 Kms and due for first free service. Made an appointment for service for saturday.

Yesterday given the car for service with a few complaints (Minor oil leakage - Due to the oil dip stick not sitting properly,Check AC cooling). Got my car back in the evening. They had attended all issues satisfactorily. Paid Rs 105 for engine oil top up. Over all good experience with the service.
  8. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    Rajen

Thanks a lot for your info. I have seen my car and done the PDI. I hope to get the delivery tomorrow. I might need your help and advise occasionally about the servicing at Peenya.
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Uma

Congrats.Enjoy your T jet and drive safely.
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update

My Jet crossed 6000 Kms mark now. Only one word about the car. Excellant.