1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Rajen,
    Yesterday got the owner manual and service booklet.
    Is there a seperate manual for T-jet. I think he has given Linea's only.
    And as u said, they have given me a linea 1.4 service booklet with the first service at 3000 kms whereas for tjet it is 5000.
    i think i will write to guy you have mentioned. i have complained to prearana also.
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Madhukar

The Manual for Linea and T Jet is almost same except few pages. Check the Chapter under maintenance, Specifications, and there you would find few pages are different from Linea and these are specific to T Jet.

I have not yet received the correct Service Booklet for T jet as promised by Mr.Mangesher last week. The dealer rep informed me that though Fiat calls and says corrective action would be taken ,most of the time the delay is from Fiat itself. I started to beliveing this guys. We donot have any body else to go now. Except follow up continuously with Fiat and the dealers.
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Just called up Mr.Vijay Head-Sales at M/s.Prerana who confirmed that they had received the correct T Jet Service Booklet and Documents for extended warranty . He said that these documents will be delivered personally tomorrow.
  4. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Went to Service station on Saturday to get the issue (USB not working) corrected.They found it to be some problem with proxy settings. Corrected it and it's working again.
    Went to KHT motors service station and though I had not taken an appointment they attended to my vehicle though it took 2 hours for them to attend and resolve.Understandable as I was there without appointment.
    However, didn't like the service attitude of the representative.He took out the vehicle after correcting and asked me to check and then vanished. Minutes later I found him and asked him to get the car cleaned (as it had been dirtied from inside). He got it cleaned and then vanished again without saying a word. Took my car and came back home. Even with my humble Santro I get a proper attention whenever I visit their service center and in this aspect the service rep at Prerana Motors, hosur road was very good.
    I will send my vehicle for Service to Prerana if I have an option (it's company leased and service is taken care by leasing company).

I received the owners manual and service booklet though it's for Linea and not tjet.Guess will escalate this as multiple calls to dealers are not helping.
  5. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    @Amit - Yes try Prearana. I have only gone to the Peenya one and there so far my experience has been good. Both the Service Advisor and Manager-Works are knowledgeable and understanding.

@Rajen - One Mr.Sai kumar had called me from Prerana and I told him about the service manual. as usual he said he will verify and let me know.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update

Just now a rep from the dealer came to my office and delivered the Service Booklet meant for T Jet and a booklet from euro assistance which contains the terms & conditions of Extended Warranty for Linea and Grande Punto.
  7. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    Dear All

I have just booked a Linea T-jet Plus, blue (azure) colour, I have been told I could expect the car by 15th Feb. Can't wait to get my hands on the T-jet plus. I am in bangalore, any advise of what to look for when I get the car and what are the free accessories, etc, would be very useful. Thanks folks...
  8. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Uma

Welcome to TFI and T Jet club.

Please do carry out PDI before making the final payment as per the list availaible under DOWNLOAD section.

Normally floor mats, mud flaps, are given free. Some times you may get Reverse Parking Sensor or Sunfilm but it depends on your deal with the dealer. I got RPS as free with my car.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Uma. First of all Congrats for getting the Jet and welcome to TFI. You can start a new ownership thread and ask any questions that come in ur mind. Do get the PDI checklist from the download section and make sure u get them right. Nything esle, feel free to ask. Happy motoring.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrates Uma 4 Tjet+
    I think this list will cross 50 in Feb itself.
    Keep it up!!!