1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T Jet+ Hip Hop Black with 1 Lakh kms on the Odo

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Rajen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    After more than a year of searching/waiting finally I got my Linea T Jet on 24th November.

Searching for a New Car:-

My first car was Corsa and used it for more than 5 years and family decided last year that it is time to go for new car. Since our first car was Sedan, the new car also should be a Sedan. Started the search/research in the internet and discussing with friends .Had seen one Linea at Kolkatta and liked the looks instanly and mentioned the same to my family.

Earlier Dealer Experince:-Visited the Fiat Show room at Sarjapur Road and there were lots of crowd and but we were offered a TD on Petrol Linea (Our preference is Petrol since dialy travel may not be more than 30 kms) and really liked the car for it's built and comfortable drive. Though could not find the less power in 2nd and 3rd gear during TD, latter on on the net found the less power issue and the talks on the introduction of Linea with T Jet engine.

Since we had time in our hand visited Honda Show Room (I was against Honda from the beginning due to the higher price for a basic car) and TD ed the Honda. Of course liked the power and accelaration of famed engine but felt like driving a light car. Not sure of high way drive.

My family especially my daughter is sold to Linea from first day. So decided to wait for Linea T Jet introduction in India. Auto India came and went and as well the announcement/news about the impending release of Linea T Jet but it was not to be.

Recent Dealer Experience:-

Finally in October the news came that T Jet will be introduced in October in Mumbai and NCR region. We were happened to pass thru Mumbai from Gujarat on the way to Bangalore on 9th October and made it a point to visit Fiat Show room at Jogeshwari (Near the flyover). The welcome and the response was excellant as mentioned in the press by Fiat.. Was given all the relevant details and offered a TD immediately which we did not take it due to lack of time. Saw T JET in all colors. Checked and short listed TW and SBB.

Waited for Bangalore release of T Jet and finally when they announced in November contacted all three dealers in Bangalore on the first day and the response was no details/news about T Jet from all of them. After two days ,visited twice to the dealer close to my home and the due to lack of response from them contacted other dealer and finalised the deal by next day. (Selected HHB , because family is not happy with the TW color of TD Car).

Delivery Experience:- Informed the dealer that like to carry out PDI and the same was done at the show room. From the beginning insisted that all documents , name plate and accessories to be fitted before delivery even it takes a day more. Visited the show room at the appointed time and found the car is ready except the name plate. Had to discuss with the Head-Sales to co-ordinate with the other people to get everything as promised. Received all the documents , name plate fitted and Reverse Sensor (Free) fitted . Done the Puja at the Show room itself and drove my first NEW car to home.

DSC00671.JPG
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Some more Photoghraphs of my black beauty
    [attachment=2:x4sihjj7]DSC00674.JPG[/attachment:x4sihjj7][attachment=1:x4sihjj7]DSC00675.JPG[/attachment:x4sihjj7][attachment=0:x4sihjj7]DSC00676.JPG[/attachment:x4sihjj7]

DSC00674.JPG
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Rajen on getting the mini Audi A4. :)

Same design, same ride and handling quality, comparable features and gadgets inside, and similar 0-100 timings (Audi A4 2.0TDi has 0-100 in 9.5 seconds). ::T
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Dr. Yes I fully agree with you on all points.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey great one buddy. Looks smashing . I too dont like the Tuscan Wine, somehow (my view ) it seems smaller in TW. I love the HHB but din book as the dealer did not have any at the time of booking and i wanted to see it first before booking. I think HHB and SBB are the two best colors for TJET. Njoy the ride.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Ansal

Agree with you on Black color. I let out a secret ::D ::D (Admired Ceilo in Black Color in 1998/98 when I was New Delhi and decided that whenever I buy a car it would be in Black color). Family was infavour of Flemenco Red , Silver but both the colors were not available in T Jet. So short listed TW and SBB. Fortunately for me, family rejected TW after seeing TD car of the same color. Then decided on HHB based on a majority decison (I influenced two votes infavour of HBB. ::V ::V )

Some more photos.

[attachment=1:1vtyi9et]DSC00681.JPG[/attachment:1vtyi9et][attachment=0:1vtyi9et]DSC00692.JPG[/attachment:1vtyi9et]
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    rajen , its looking absolutely wonderful.

Its a great coincidence, I used to love the Black Cielo and Even better was the Opel Astra Club. I was a kid (8-10) when i thought if someday if i owned a car, it would be Opel Astra Club in black.
    Black is my Fav color.
  8. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    congrats rajen..when did u get ur car ? i guess u wrote late ?
    maybe we should plan to meet sometime.
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Madhukar

Thanks. I got my car on 24th November and was late in writting this thread.

Definitely we can meet. I stay near Brookefields. Let me know the plan.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And one more T-Jet on board !!

Hearty Congratulations Rajen. Looks that when we plan the All India Meet we are going to have a good number of T-Jet's !! :)

Amogh