1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. not available in 2nd hand market as no one will take it from a working engine!!!
    and i can't find it for sale in Europe (i will be very thank full if you could find me a link part no. is 55209019 )
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TFI. Team Fiat International

Looks like the name was prep'd for this :)
  4. Thank you very much.
    but Russia is too far from Egypt and shipping will cost a lot, any way i contacted them and waiting for answer.
    and i am trying to do Invention in it if it worked i will put pictures of it.
  5. gurjinder

Punjab
    Custom oil sump sounds very, very nice. All the best, mate.
  6. gurjinder

Punjab
    Since the damage was to the lower part, how about repairing it? A good TIG welder can do wonders. Plus, TIG welds look beautiful when done right. :p

OR

You can slice off the lower portion and TIG weld a new lower custom made one. The upper portion of the pump, which attaches to the engine, can be conserved and is critical for a good seal.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. i will do the second as the broken part was broken into very small pieces
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Hi Yoko, just open the oil sump completely. Clean it perfectly and using good chisel and hammer repair the deformed section.

Then ask your welder to take a angle plate may be 40cm X 40cm depending on the puncture and ask him to do brazing.

After this put the sump back and mainly your engine guard :)

this will hold till eternity, if not atleast for 3 months till you get your parts in egypt.
  9. fixed the car and i will post pic tomorrow