1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. yes it has a metal underbody protection plate i removed it to shoot the pic and to see what happend in the car.
    it was too dark and i was driving really fast and boom i don't know how?
    i will go to the dealer now to find if i could find the oil sump or not and the filler also
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i believe this is not covered under warranty as per FIAT india sales are considered....

How about in your case yoko ? warranty is valid for such cases ?
  3. of course it is not cover under warranty .
    and i went to the dealer today but they are off today as it's a national vacation.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Yaar how do you expect in this world anyone will entertain warranty on such damages due to your own mistakes?

IMHO you shouldnt even have a thought of warranty in your mind when you dash somewhere.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Italia-Linea,
    Yeah you are right ! it was not known to my knowledge.

Yoko,
    Sorry for the query and hope i didnt eaten your time !
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    This is one hell of a car you got there mate..
    120bhp, lowered suspension, brake pads, turbo timer, remaps?...
    Rocking man ,Rocking.

For all my Indian friends.. I really wish the tuning scene in india would be better than what it is now.
    We only have a handful and that too very skeptical to go in for remaps..
    Take me for instance.. I've been researching from the past 5 months and still not got the nerve to do it.
    all this "what ifs, what ifs" is ruining the whole fun when one actually sits behind the wheel. :(
    DAMN...
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

@The Black: Wake up BRO, It's 11:00 AM, You are still typing in the sleep:A?
    Discussion has completely divereted here & a lot has happened since then.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Enki, I just saw this post man.. lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

besides the discussion is just about a broken oil sump.. I think our friend would be happy to hear someone commenting on his beauty than discussing about the broken sump and make him dive into misery, aye??
    ;)
  9. thx all
    and i went to the dealer and they don't have the oil sump (and it cost about 2500 EGP = 21,743 IRB)
    and it will not be available for at least 3 months
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ahmed, it seems that the "waiting for parts" is common for all FIAT brothers, be it Egypt or India. :)

Three months is a lot of time! Try the second hand market? Online purchase from UK wreckers? There'll be a lot of T-jet engines in the UK and many would have been broken down for parts.