1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Good one Ahmed.

With all that extra power that you're extracting from the Jet, enhanced suspension was a must have. ;)
  2. reduced about 35mm i will bring pic today evening (according to Egypt time)
    i think that my car don't have that extra power that needs springs till now as it is about 135hp only now (i am willing for 200hp :firey and that's why i am doing these upgrades in brakes and suspension)
    and i am ordering soon Stainless brake lines from goodridge (they don't have for linea yet but i will send them the sizes and the tip size and they will made it for me) but i will have to wait till i have enough cash for that. :-(
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  3. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Ahmed, Your Linea even Looks more great, Best wishes
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Any way number of Tjets here are selling very less, Fiat should have given at least 120HP version in India. It is not going to make any difference in sales. But for enthusiasts it is a boon. Does Egypt has only 120HP version?
  5. thx
    no it sales in two versions 77hp and 120hp last model soled is '09 they will sale this year a 1.6l duallogic 115hp

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

first of all i have connected the a/f ratio of the turbo timer
    imag0084pr.jpg
    pic of the car after lowering
    imag0082kq.jpg
    imag0083n.jpg
    a small accident today (this month i had a lot of troubles -broken rim,broken glass,and finally broken mirror cover-)
    imag0087dy.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. @Ahmed... Nice to see a LINEA in Egypt and was reading your reviews and man... you are making your car into a beast to outrun and out muscle other cars.... just kidding.. :)

Great to have you on TFI and do post more pics of your beauty.
    1 person likes this.
  7. my oil sump was destroyed by a big rock in the middle of the street
    1335299259621.jpg
    1335299226158.jpg
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That's smashed. :eek:

Does the Egyptian Linea have the engine underbody protection plate?

Also, is the engine okay?
  9. @gurjinder can you pls repost the oil sump pics postedby yoko89...unable to see any of his pics may be beacuse of office proxy iguess..

thanks
    Sanjeev
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

That is some hit! How did you manage it so precise, Yoko:confused:?
    Pls keep us updated on repairs. We are more challenged in Indian conditions & your restoration will help us a lot.
    1 person likes this.