1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i dont think any roads can beat indian roads when it comes to the "BADNESS" . can you post some pics of your bad roads :)
  2. i am with you but the main problem in Egypt the uncovered Sewerage or new bump with no any signs that there is one (i just jumped over one yesterday will driving 140km/h)
    all people here had 17" rims the tires blow after 10,000 km max and the 17" tires are very costy
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    there is no reason for the tyres to blow off in 10000 kms max with upgraded 17" alloys. yeah they are costly though.

i honestly think 16" is more than enough for linea with 205 width.
  4. the 17" will have less side wall with the unpaved road the internal metal en the side walls broken easily and the tires becomes unusable (my friends 17" grande punto t-jet suffers from that problem and he uses very good tires -bridgstone potenza-)
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow wow TFI is INTERNATIONAL now,
    Think at least it should be officially announched by FIAT-India as a Privileged member of Fiat, and not to mess up with the TFIans at ASS.....
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Big wheels literally tests the suspension of a vehicle in country like India. I guess only FIAT cars are capable of carrying 15"-16" wheel size in India in B/B+ segment. I would rate Egypt's off roading equivalent to typical Indian road barring a few expressways here:mrgreen:. So no comparison is valid. Moreover traffic rules & huge population with numerous vehicles around makes it icing on the cake here:A!
    For 17", the feedback is surprising. With NA to Indian roads, most of the performance models anywhere else are equipped with largest wheels of the range. At the end of day, what matters obviously is what one is comfortable with. I won't blame you for that as you know the conditions over there better than any of us.
  7. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear All, We have these roads now in India. 7ddd.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    "India has better roads now"

Dear Italia-Linea, one of my Jordanian friend used to tell me about the condition of Egypt in 1994/95 when I was pursuing my Ph.D. programme at AMU. He was saying that Egypts conditions are not better than India. Now, ofcourse both the countries must have improved. I can say India must be better so for as the roads is concerned. See this, front.jpg 2.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    3 people like this.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Yes TFI is really becoming international!
    Recently, I have seen members joining from Egypt,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine etc.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @yoko89, welcome aboard bro. Must say their is no reason we could contact with each other but our FIATs connects us to allover the world!

About your Tjet, that is one nice & daring thought of modifying T-jet. Here in India i haven't seen any T-jet owner with such level of mod. Way to go Ahmed.
    Cheers!