1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to Team Fiat India, Ahmed! very nice to have you here..
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  2. roman_c

roman_c Timido

RUSSIA
    Hi from Russia? i am the owner of fiat linea t-jet too. But my English is very bad ))). Turbo timer is not so necessary device for our engine,due to low-inertia turbine, with ceramic bearings. IMHO
  3. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Welcome

A warm Welcome to TFI brother!

TFI is getting international and no wonder why..This is excellent..
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear All, especially our over-seas Friends,
    Nice to see TFI getting international responses, people enjoying their love-machines. Welcome to this august forum. I'm really getting encouraged to own a "Snow-Leopard", my Linea T-Jet+. I hail from a place which is normally lying at 5000ft from sea level. I want to drive my Snow-Leopard at 8000-10000ft, Insha-Allah.
    Enjoy Life, it is Wonderful.
    S A SHAH
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi roman! dont worry as all of us in this forum write and understand one language.. that is the FIAT language, regardless of our english being good or bad!

waiting to read your ownership thread with lots of pictures of your Tjet
  6. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Don't worry, roman c, English is bad so what? You see I'm "Bad-Charactered", I look at "Italian-Beauties" very badly,.... Linea..... is very sexy...!
    Enjoying it.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

i am not surprised by the result Yoko. Fiat cars may belong to a lower segment but it can't limit their caliber. With slight modifications (& i mean just slight modification) like brakes, stiffer suspension/springs setup with an ECU remap, they can make mockery of these A4/320i/Passat.
    I wish that with some slight modifications like 17'" wheels with good wider tires, bigger brake calipers in all 4 wheels, stiffer spring setup & 2 ltr MJD-2 with some aerodynamic job like air ducts, What Punto/Linea were capable of? Though it's completely hypothetical & baseless, i wonder how much investment that would be over stock Punto (may be Rs 200000 in India at max). It can take most of C,C+ segment cars & will even raid into some of the D-segment (i know 5 series is there, exclude it:uh). FIAT cars handling/chassis/built/high speed qualities was/is never of a B,B+ segment car. How badly pissed those owners with 5 times more expensive car would feel like:rolleyes:!!

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

You are one naughty spoiled lad::OO...
  8. thx and i realy feel that i am among my brothers
    i know that but i am going to fit a bigger turbo soon probably vl-7 (the car will be about 190hp or i will get a garret td04 and injection will be about 220hp )
    thx brother
    i didn't remap nor changed the turbo yet and i drag race them and non of them was faster than me till 200km/h :wink: only 320 passes me after that
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

That's fair enough i guess for this 1368 cc - 5 yr old kid if it could keep up with an adult.
    320i will never mess up now with the younger one, the multiair:firey..!!
  10. yes of course
    and about the 17" rims it is very hard here in Egypt because the roads condition is very bad
    and already i got wider tire 205/50r16 and it is a little bit lower than 195/55r16