1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. After connecting the IC there was a small problem which lead to disconnecting of the methanol and onether issue lead to vacuum leakage i just solved them yesterday
  2. I am sorry for being disappeared for a while but i was having some issues in my car that it doesn't boost as it used i re-checked every thing and it had a minor problems in exhaust and intake with no luck and the major problem that the turbo is blown out (the waste gate part) i will try to replace it soon
    1 person likes this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. today will driving it the intercooler connection bangd and came off i will fix it and see before i change the turbo :mad:
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    apart from the low pickup or the turbo not kicking in, how does one detect the turbo failure? also, over here in many cases the turbo punch has been lost after recommended service intervals. are there any precautions that need to be taken by the service centre if they remove any of the pipes so that the turbo pressure does not get affected?
  6. I had several issues last of them that the waste gate actuator not adjusted well

boost gauge is the best way to check the turbo health
    most of the cars here in egypt cracked the turbo and manifold due to high ambient temp.
  7. finally sorted all my problems out and i will post videos soon
    2 people like this.