1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Not able to see the pics.

@Mods: any issue with the pics uploaded, i see that people have appreciated the pics also, but i am not able to check them out.
  2. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    welcome to TFI so we will have international update on FIAT that is nice
  3. soori

soori

Dubai
    What engine GP has? Can you please shed more light on the mods?
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I am sensing a breath of fresh air. Ohhh wait it's coming all the way from Egypt!
    Welcome to TFI, Ahmed:p.
    These are some seriously artistic mod. jobs. I have to Google now as i didn't even hear a few of them:shock:.
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    First of all welcome Ahmed. Your car is a beauty and there are surreal mods that you have carried out on your ride. Good going.

Moreover Kudos to TFI, this is going International in every sense. Its great to know the forum is getting noticed abroad and more and more people from various geographic locations are joining in.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Ahmed, this is some serious mods which I am sure many of us have never heard/thought of.
  7. it is almost plug and play no need to any cuts in wire (but you have to remove the insulation of some wires)
    all the wiring will be in the key contact and the handbrake switch and some of them like the one i have will be connected to the lambda sensor (O2 sensor in the exhust)
    no it's avilable to every body
    welcome and if i got any updates i will tell you here
    it is a t-jet and it had bigger turbo (garret td04) and remapped fuel regulator and some minor changes
    thx ENKI and if you want to ask about any mods i have done or even i didn't done you can ask me
    yes i found that this forum is great as i found it will searching in google
    welcome and if you want to ask about any thing i am here
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yoko, There are a few queries actually.
    Is there any chance of introducing Multiair turbo instead of T Jet in Linea in Egypt?
    Which T Jet version, i mean 120 HP or 150 HP you own?
    What's the upped power/torque figures now?
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Ahmed to TFI, with warmth of Indian Fiatians,,,,
    Fiat has also launched its showroom in kuwait, where they have the 500, Linea and the Florence (Delivery van).
    Hope to see the Fiats back in kuwait as there used to be before the Iraqi Invention to Kuwait as said by my colleagues who had a Fiat croma......
  10. no change to introduce multi air in Egypt (the dealer here don't now how to fix the normal t-jet!!!)
    mine is 120 and there is no 150hp in egypt
    only fire 77hp
    and t-jet 120hp
    i didn't put it on dyno yet i am waiting to change the turbo first.
    but i am sure more than 130hp now i dragged race bmw 320 and hi couldn't catch me nore passat tsi 120hp even non modified linea 120hp
    welcome tony
    and i wish it start to be popular in other countries
    i used to live in Saudi Arabia most of my life