1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Can't wait for the new video & dyna run results. Even without the methanol itself the acceleration was crazy.
  2. after the new boost it is insane
    I'm now always missing to shift 2nd to 3rd gear (I'm not fast enough) and i always hit the rev limiter
    1 person likes this.
  3. I tried today my first try to get the top speed after the new conditions i got 195km/h in the 4th gear and i couldn't get the 5th
    I will make a video in the morning as fast as I can
    2 people like this.
  4. 3 people like this.
  5. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Unbelievable yoko89, That kinda power would be so addictive. :wow:wow
  6. after driving it for 2 or 3 days you get used to it and you feel like i need more power
    1 person likes this.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ahmed, i am in Kuwait and have many Egyptans friend, they are from Alexandria, they say that they have not seen any FIAt Linea in the street of Egypt....
    As i had asked them to get some acessories for my Punto, they tried hard to find any shop having outfits for Fiat...
  8. The dealer here in Egypt was changed by 1-1-2014 that's why the dealer workshop in alex qas closed. And any way the dealer in egypt is expensive and un professional. Go to ksa dealer it is far better as my father own an alfa jullieta there
    2 people like this.
  9. dragged race a bmw 328i F30 the new engine 2.0l turbo 240hp and 350nm from 1200rpm to 4800 it is a very fast car i coped with him till 160km/h but after that he started to get away (not by to much but it was obvious that he is getting away
    2 people like this.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Woow. Should have taken a video of it.