1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Viny Egypt has good roads
  2. that's one of the best roads not all roads like that (go to the first few pages)
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @yoko89 : Since you are online I am expecting some "Serious" updates to this thread ;)

You need to get a photo shoot done. Drive down to India. I am sure many would be more than ready to oblige :)
    2 people like this.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

@Sat-Chit-ananda : Agree, Egypt might have some good roads, but pushing anything to limits is a risky affair, and should be done in controlled environment. So that we dont put unwanted risk to lives. Any mechanical failure or error in judgement could be disastrous.

Having said that, I am glad to see yoko's efforts and outcomes, his presence on TFI has always been inspirational.
  5. I own a pro camera but i don't have time + the car had alot of scratches every were
    I agree with you but we don't have any dedicated roads for that
  6. mj72.jpg
    my blocked filter
    1 person likes this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  8. I will get methanol this weekend :-D (the last video the meth kit was closed) , I will tighten the waste gate to over boost it a little bit as i am not satisfied with this boost before i dyno run it
    1 person likes this.
  9. bought methanol and increased the boost from 1.3 over boost /0.9 normal boost to 1.3 over boost /1.1 normal boost
    1 person likes this.