1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

That is just amazing! 200bhp from the 1.4 has crossed even Abarth levels.

That is a power output 142bhp/Litre. A very high number.
  2. a very high power clutch couldn't handel it. I am searching for a sporty clutch and bigger injectors to get 230hp :D
    2 people like this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

What's the torque figure? Have you done anything to strengthen the bottom end - rods/pistons?
  4. CrAzY dRiVeR

CrAzY dRiVeR Timido

Glued to this thread and progress. How was the power figure calculated? Dyno? If so can you share the wheel and crank hp figures separately?

5. I didn't do any mod except for the mods mentioned here.
    The power is estimated from the torque sensor in the gearbox. I will do a dyno test after i change the clutch and after solving the high oil pressure problem (i have a clog in the oil system).
  6. I bought the clutch disc and plate today with the csc from luk it is an uprated clutch i will fit them on Monday.
    I am trying to measure 0-100km/h but with the slipping disc and spinning wheels it is very hard
    1 person likes this.
  7. after changing the clutch we found that the pressure plate and the CSC (the bearing) are badly damaged will the clutch disc is OK
    the clutch in my engine was LUK and the new one is LUk

damaged plate

disc in a good condition

LUK on the old disc and you can see that the disc is in a good condition
  8. i reached 230km/h i want badly to video my acceleration but i can't make my hand steady i will probably ask a friend to video it
    2 people like this.
  9. Finally videos i am running some issues air filter is blocked, water methanol is closed (i forgot to buy methanol) and i decressed the turbo boost a little bit
    Fiat linea td04 - YouTube
    3rd and 4th gear

Fiat linea td04 turbo under boosted - YouTube
    40 to 210km/h bad gear shifting becuse i have 2 hands only and the road was blocked and i had to brake (I was going to crush)
    6 people like this.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Nice run, please be careful and do the speed runs in controlled environments.
    Be Safe and let others be safe too.
    2 people like this.