1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. It was cracked before installing the methanol (before it 2 or 3 days)
  2. My car now is 200hp :D i will upload videos next month as i don't have time these days
    2 people like this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Awesome. According to a few folks here, at 200 hp the car will not last more than a few weeks. Hope that assumption is not true. How is the meth injection working? I for one am eagerly watching your progress, as I have a similar plan in mind.

BTW, did you ever complete the ESP project? I saw your post on the UK forum, but was not able to find details of the progress anywhere.

Rajan
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. no there are more than 3 cars here in egypt about 200hp and working great the oldest is 2 years old with the setup
    the esp project i didn't go any further as i couldn't get the esp module & pump used nor new and to get it from Europe will cost me a fortune
    and my dad got an AlfaRomeo Giulietta 1.4 multi-air 170 hp (outside Egypt of course) and i didn't fly to him since then :A
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

@yoko89: Am interested to know which Gearbox has Fiat plonked in Egyptian T-Jets. Is it the 6 speed?
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    AFAIK the T-Jet Linea in all avatars internationally cames with the 5 speed GB only. The 5 speed GB was only mated with the 1.6 diesel variant

Rajan
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Okay, is it the same C 510 or C 530 which is found in 'modern' Indian Fiats?
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    My T-Jet has a C 530 GB. Not sure about the other variants.

Rajan
  9. It is the 5 speed gearbox exactly as the linea t-jet in India

I double checked from eper now the Egyptian ver. is the same as the Turkish and European ver. it's gearbox is c510 the Indian ver. has different part no. so it is not the same
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  10. I finally tuned my car yesterday day evenning it boost now to 1.1bar with over boost to 1.3 bar i crossed the 200hp :D
    but sadly my clutch has done 80k km and slipping now because it can't handel all this power
    3 people like this.