1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. fuel price especially 95 ron Increased double the price here in Egypt that's why i am getting AEM water methanol set soon
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Sounds nice buddy. Keep the updates coming ; we love to hear from you about your Jet!

Do you get E85 there?
  3. no I will get methanol from a local factory here in eGypt and i will inject it at high boost only and with 15% only with fuel
    1 person likes this.
  4. I talked to my Tunner here in Egypt and he told me that 92ron fuel with water/meth set i can reach 230 wheel HP
    1 person likes this.
  5. IMG_20130613_213110.jpg
    got my aem water/meth kit
    and i changed the plan etuners will tune it by the end of this month
    5 people like this.
  6. Can you give more details on this, I am thinking whether is can be possibility here in India.
  7. yes it is possible in india and it works for petrol and diesel engines
    but be sure that it is legal in India to buy methanol for individuals
    water/methanol injection has 3 advantages
    1) cools the engine down which reduce the probability of knocking
    2) increase the equivalent octane of the fuel you can advance the spark time and gain more power
    3) it is a fuel which will make the car go leaner without a problem and saves some fuel

to get the last 2 benefits a remap is a must

- - - Merged Post - - -

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
    4 people like this.
  8. water methanol kit fitted ;)
    boost gauge fitted :cool:

exhaust manifold cracked :(
  9. photos photos photos
    IMG_1908.jpg IMG_1909.jpg IMG_1910.jpg IMG_1911.jpg IMG_1912.jpg IMG_1913.jpg IMG_1914.jpg IMG_1915.jpg
    3 people like this.
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Was the exhaust manifold crack an after effect of methanol injection or did it crack naturally?
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013