1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. here are the pic
    old turbo and exhaust manifold (cracked)
    img4304dv.jpg
    img4305n.jpg

new
    img4306eu.jpg
    img4307k.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    How did you manage to crack it. You engine bay needs a good wash :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

And i dint understand why did you go for a FGT turbo. Also changing a turbo immediately requires a remap to alter fuel maps and control boost.
  3. it is a common fault in t-jet engines i am the 4th of my friends to have his turbo cracked even in Europe this fault is common

vl37 (the original one ) is a FGT and almost all petrol engines use FGT only diesel engines use VGT
    remap will be done next week (i don't have time)
    yes my engine bay must have a wash but i left it after i finish as i found an oil leakage in the turbo piping i will give it a wash after every thing is ok
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    With Tjets? or with other cars also?
  5. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yikes... Fire breathing Linea out on the prowl.. Next batman ride :). What ever Yoko89, its amazing that you are making such bold mods and sharing this with us is awesome. Hopefully everything will be done and a dyno run is planned. Would like to see the numbers itself blasts the other "powerful cars" to bits ;). Awesome.
  6. t-jets only as turbo cars exhaust temperatures is much higher than N/A engines
    thx mate and yes dyno run is planed before and after the remap (i will do a 2 stage remap) and it will be remaped by revlimit (the most famous fiat remaper in the world)
    1 person likes this.
  7. i gave my car a wash all over and the engine bay off course i will post the pictures soon
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Awesome car, awesome modifications, awesome thread!!!
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. img20121209200820.jpg
    4 people like this.
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Does you car have the sports mode button like abart? in the display it shows boost.