1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet from Egypt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by yoko89, Feb 14, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

1st cover is to stop the bike or car. The remaining covers are to stop the flying biker or car driver:mrgreen:
    You guys take some initiative on this. This is dangerous!!
  2. Hi all I am back again and this time i changed my turbo (it has cracked :eek: ) with a bigger turbo td04hl-13g from Mitsubishi lancer evo 3 :evil: and the car is just great i will post photos later on
    expected output is 160-180 hp :confused:
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    10 people like this.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Welcome back Ahmed. Guess your Linea is the powerful of the lot here in TFI.

Turbo from Lancer EVo! Jaw dropping :eek:
  4. dharmesh

Congratz for your new turbo mate. But does Linea Chassis and body strong enough to handle that much power? Question is to all here?
  5. Hi Ahmed,

I was glued to your thread once I started reading the first post!! Can you share some details on what speeds you achieve at 2000 RPM in every gear(assuming your's is 5 gear model) also the top speed achieved.
    What is the City and highway FE you are getting?

Also can yu post litle high resolution photo's of your cars initiriors,boot and engine bay just to comapre it with what we have in India.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  6. Is this VGT or FGT?
  7. yes i didn't do the remap yet and raced with bmw 330i and guess what he couldn't catch me
    yes as i have a friend his car is more than 200hp
    thanks mate as i said before i didn't finish the mod yet on the rpm and speed is constant what ever the power of the engine (in the same car with the same gearbox)
    fuel economy didn't mesure it yet i finished the mechanical mod last Saturday I will bring the photos as soon as possible for the new tubo and the old (cracked) turbo and the old (cracked) exhaust manifold
    it is fixed geometric turbo

the car starts to boost at 2800 rpm and a full boost at 3500 rpm and the boost doesn't drop till 6500 rpm
    i didn't go on highways yet to test the top speed but it is estimated to exceed 230 km/h
    2 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

230 kmph? Thanks to brilliant chassis of Linea.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Just for the sake of knowledge, I am asking this question. What is the maximum speed allowed on Egyptian Highways?
  10. It is 100 km/h on most roads and 120 km/h in 2 or 3 roads and soon all the road will be 120km\h