1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea dynamic magnesio grey

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by anoopktla, Jun 14, 2015.

1. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Hi all,
    Posting some pictures of my drive.Took delivery on 20th march 2015, covered 8000km so far.
    Even with a bad delivery experience and some niggles, I am in love with her.
    Cars considered:
    Vento,rapid,honda city.
    Couple of friends had vento.From their experiences, I concluded that this is not my car because of higher service cost.One vento's Injector failed while in warranty,he was told its due to the quality of fuel used..So had an impression that this is not my car.
    Was impressed by the rapid black edition, but found it was expensive.
    We have a honda brio @ home and I am not that impressed with the 6 months service and didnt like the way the test drive car behaved at higher speeds.Also expensive and waiting time.
    Having driven palio stile sle, grande punto MJD, what else should I bring home next :)

View attachment 80451

View attachment 80452

View attachment 80453

View attachment 80454

View attachment 80455
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2015 ---
    ?temp_hash=cfa7ecd8ed1453e63b398dc759afee46.jpg ?temp_hash=cfa7ecd8ed1453e63b398dc759afee46.jpg ?temp_hash=cfa7ecd8ed1453e63b398dc759afee46.jpg ?temp_hash=cfa7ecd8ed1453e63b398dc759afee46.jpg

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful pics, linea always looks grand. In this age of reducing size and weight , linea is very lavish on size.
    Congratulations for the workhorse!
    anoopktla likes this.
  3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats anoopktla :) your Magnesio Grey Linea looks awesome. Have a safe & happy miles ahead.

Kiran
    anoopktla likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @anoopktla

Heartiest congratulations on the Linea. Welcome to the Fiat family. Generally buying a fiat car is a heart rules over head kind, but in your case its head + heart both rules together. BTW what variant is the Linea, looking at the fog lamps it looks like Emotion variant? What was the OTR cost?

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
    anoopktla likes this.
  5. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks @ghodlur ,its dynamic.I paid 9.15L OTR .There was some discount for 2014 stock cars.I got this on march 20,2015
  6. rakesh kushwaha

rakesh kushwaha Timido

Kothrud, Pune
    Anoopktla, Color Magnesio Grey is awesome. Administration guaranteed.
    Enjoy motoring
  7. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    absolutely breath taking pics anoop
  9. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Sumit.actually most of them were taken from inside the running car,i didnt get time to filter the pics
  10. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys,I upgraded the front speakers to jbl cs 6c components.Sound quality improved a lot.I dont know how much more fiat need to spend to fix quality speakers as OEM :banghead: I was told in emotion variant, they are using jbl speakers,even in our brio,it sounds great when compared to stock setup in linea