1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea Classic+ (White)

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by Sanjeev Ashok, Dec 26, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @Fiat fan Yuva for a wonderful car..request you to start a new ownership thread.

One query though, I guess plus variant comes with fogs, where are yours? :rolleyes:
    Fiat fan Yuva likes this.
  2. Fiat fan Yuva

Fiat fan Yuva Novizio

Chennai
    Linea Classic
    Thanks, sure I will start new ownership thread. Fogs, plus variant not coming with fogs but wires are available to fix :smuggrin:
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    prabhjot and pabhishek like this.
  3. Prasanna kumar. T

Prasanna kumar. T Timido

Vellore
    vellore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi....are they still selling linea classic plus with alloys....i got reply from nearest Fiat Dealer that they have stopped that variant....Please comment...my uncle is looking to buy one..
  4. Fiat fan Yuva

Fiat fan Yuva Novizio

Chennai
    Linea Classic
    @Prasanna kumar, I think Linea Classic plus is still available. 15 inch Alloys is an option against additional payment of Rs.18,000/- (as on Sep 2015)
    Prasanna kumar. T likes this.
  5. Prasanna kumar. T

Prasanna kumar. T Timido

Vellore
    vellore
    Linea T-Jet
    But do u feel it under powered below 120-130kmph speeds..Hws u r usage of classic plus???
  6. Fiat fan Yuva

Fiat fan Yuva Novizio

Chennai
    Linea Classic
    @Prasanna kumar, of course i feel the under power (My Odo Reading is 10452 Kms). But it is improving day to day. Upto Odo 6000 Kms she struggled for 80 to 100 kmph and above, now (ie: after 9000 kms) she is reaching 100 or 110 kmph easily but struggling (Engine sound is high) to reach 120 or 130. Hope will get right after first engine oil change. if you wanna discuss in detail please call me 9962083626
  7. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey, can't you tune it with Wolf for more power?
  8. Prasanna kumar. T

Prasanna kumar. T Timido

Vellore
    vellore
    Linea T-Jet
    I have contacted pete's for that. They have given a quote for 24k plus tax for tuning 1.3MJD 76PS Linea Classic. They have quoted a power and torque rise of 15 to 20%.
    Fiat fan Yuva and sudipz like this.
  9. Fiat fan Yuva

Fiat fan Yuva Novizio

Chennai
    Linea Classic
    @sudipz, I have no idea how it reflect. is it advisable both technical and warranty wise?

@Prasanna kumar.T, sounds nice. do u know anyone who did this for their Classic MJD ? throw some light bro...
  10. Prasanna kumar. T

Prasanna kumar. T Timido

Vellore
    vellore
    Linea T-Jet
    I have seen some folks in teambhp using pete's tuning chips for 1.3MJD 90PS VGT. Since i'm planning to buy 1.3MJD 76PS FGT i have approached Pete's to which they have given that quote (mentioned earlier). It won't effect FE figures considerably. With very marginal decrease in FE they are able to reduce initial lag in turbo diesels and improving overall drivability. I personally feel the price they have quoted is on the higher side.
    It will devoid warranty but that tuning box can be removed at any time and ECU can be connected to intake directly as per the teambhp forums. Please go thru the below link for overall clarity where it was explained clearly.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...5475-remapped-fiat-linea-switchable-maps.html

https://www.motorbeam.com/2009/10/c...-tuned-fiat-grande-punto-1-3-multijet-review/