1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea arrived

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by npns15, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hi Welcome to the FIAT club.
    Please dont get disheartened with the accident. Your beauty will be back gorgeous as ever.

Happy motoring !
  2. npns15

npns15 Timido

Photos at Delivery

The Start;.JPG
    Delivery 010.jpg
    Delivery 013.JPG
    Delivery 015.jpg
    Delivery 023.jpg
    Delivery 009.jpg
    The Start;.JPG
    Delivery 010.jpg
    Delivery 013.JPG
    Delivery 015.jpg
    Delivery 023.jpg
    Delivery 009.jpg

Will attach better pictures after the beauty returns from the service centre:steering

and thanks to everyone for their wishes
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I see the numbers are of Jharkhand (JH), from where did you buy?
  4. sungoa2010

Congratulations for your Linea. Enjoy a safe driving. The colour and interiors are complementing each other.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  5. npns15

npns15 Timido

Basudeb Auto, Ranchi
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Congrats. Now you only have to search for a reliable & good service station.
  7. npns15

npns15 Timido

Searching for service station will always be a problem for me as I am a Central Government employee

Thanks 'shams' I am a central Government employee and was purchasing thru CSD and hence, finalised on Ranchi as it had the cheapest rates

Repairs and Insurance
    Went to Lexus Motors Kolkata for the repair job on 01 Jun

Initial estimate for repairs came to Rs. 2000 including:
    (a) Bumper replacement and painting
    (b) Left Headlight and Fog light change
    (c) Lower Grille renewal
    (d) Radiator and condenser replacement
    (e) Inter cooler fins have minor damage; but NA at Kolkata and hence have been left out. Will replace later on.

Trying to get Cashless claim passed through Future Generali.
    The response so far has been very quick and positive from both the service center and the insurance company.
    Should get the Car back by 07 Jun....will post the complete experience after claim settlement.

Have so treated my linea to very minimal accessories as follows:
    (a) Engine U/Body coating, Sound deadening pads (doors) and Engine wax coating - done as part of Value Added Services from dealer.
    (b) Teflon Coating - was part of Value Added Services from dealer but I refused.
    (c) Mud Flaps and Mats (not Fiat authorised) - provided FOC from dealer.
    (d) Map My India Vx240 model with reverse camera - brought from dealer's accessories retail (They arranged for a quick demo by MMI rep immediately).
    (e) Miscellaneous items like Fiat body cover, gel perfume, Turtle Wax and Car Shampoo, etc

Planning for following accessories in near future:
    (a) Sun film - 3M
    (b) Seat covers - Art and Pure Leather combination
    (c) PVC matting.
    Any Suggestions everyone ???

I am shifting to Mumbai on transfer by End Jun 11 and would appreciate if someone can guide me on good dealers in Mumbai for above accessories.

Thanks and Regards to everyone
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
  8. drarvindc

Congrats on the new car and Nice pics. When is the car coming back from the service station? Let us know how much the repairs will cost your pocket, most of it should be taken care by the insurance co. i think.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats nons15,
    You will have the car back as in nothing has gone wrong with it, just think as you are taking the delivery now and drive safe.