1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea 1.4 FIRE emotion :)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by BAINS_5003, Feb 20, 2013.

1. AbhijitRC

AbhijitRC Timido

Pune,MH
    DRLs and RED brake callipers:up
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Would love to meet you the next time I visit Chandigarh! :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. went for my first drive at the himalayan expressway top-160kmph would've done more but the allingment was out :p
    got done with the black lights pics soon ;)
  4. mayank

mayank Amatore

woooooohh...thats fast!! i never exceeded 120kmph on that highway. :) major reason:- whole family with me! And i believe that its a pretty short stretch to be able to do above 110+ consistently..also many people come from wrong side :eek: so have to limit my speed under 90kmph most of the time..
  5. na it was empty. was with friends. last day of school :p so
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hi welcome to fiat family. good to see someone playing around with a linea. why should punto have all the fun;) rit?. a glossy black roof would have suited more in linea IMO. my next suggestion would be to go for black headlight surrounds which i suppose you have already done and i m waiting for the pictures. theres a linea done very nicely whose pictures i will put up very soon. they should inspire u. its on fb btw
  7. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    LOL karan... well said. But even though i have linea , i am a mad fan of punto. It's too sexy.:mad:
    1 person likes this.
  8. pic time !!! :D
    these are from my trip to kasauli
    IMG_4189.jpg IMG_4209.jpg IMG_4211.jpg IMG_4214.jpg
    3 people like this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kickass bains !! how much you paid for blackening of headlamps?
    good to see you going with the black theme in a place where everybody is so fond of chrome bling bling everywhere on the car!!
    do away with the chrome on front grille too. and if possible, get the ORVMs carbon fibre vinyl wrapped :)
    yours is a petrol mill, any plans on the performance front?