1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Jetliner...T-JET PLUS SBB homecoming.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by adutt, Nov 16, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

hey...thanks for the interesting info.........!!!!!!
  2. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations. :wow ..great to see Tjet owners growing in numbers :dance ......helps someone like me stick to my decision and fight :boxer it out with family (they want a Honda Car :A ).....looking forward to a longterm :car review by one of the members soon. And please do share the experience during the first service.

3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and best wishes, adutt, on becoming a proud owner of a Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus SBB. Explore and enjoy your T-Jet.
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Congrats on your T-JET! pics please! :)
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Congrates adutt for owning beautiful and powerful machine!!
    Actually I also got extended warranty papers after 2 days. It says 24 months Manufacturer's warranty+26 months extended waranty
    So total 50 months.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Hearty congratulations,happy motoring.
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Thanks everyone for the good wishes. And many thanks for responses on my queries. Good to see such an overwhelming response T-Jet provokes. I think that is what compelled me to join the team when I was a regular guest.

Extended warranty is invoiced so no issues, will get the document sooner or later. More importantly, it is the 24Hr Free RSA that I am concerned about as the document is missing, will get it sorted out in tomorrow's meet with the dealer.

More D-Day experience:

We were getting the pooja done for the new car at a nearby temple and there was another family waiting to get it done for their new swift. I loved the way they were admiring our car, almost forgot their new swift. I overheard them saying, and i quote "yeh to 14-15 lakh ki gaadi hogi". Me and my wife looked at each other and smiled. I wanted to coment and clear their doubts but were in middle of our little ceremony. Felt good !!! These instances give you a +1 for the decision you have made. Linea is still a rare beauty on Delhi roads. I was able to spot alot many Lineas when I was in Mumbai recently.

My colleagues were just speechless when i gave them a chance to drive the car one by one. We were discussing the endless feature list sitting inside the car and music paused......it was a phone call with the bell ringing in the car. Everyone was awstruck when i pressed the little button on the right hand side of the steering and started talking to the wife !! Awsome - was what i heard in chorus !!- I couldnt have explained them better.

ICE is a bit of a let down for a 10 lakh piece of technology. I would not call it bad as i was able to do some settings in the HU (bass & treble) and brought to quality to acceptable and enjoyable limits.

Guys please allow me some more time for the pictures. The car has not been cleaned since delivery as it has been busy on the roads, moreover, I do not want my regular car cleaner to touch the car as I am not satisfied with him. Probably I would hire someone else for more money. Also, I want to enjoy the first cleaning myself. Would enjoy bringing the car back to its original gloss.

And yes I am busy exploring the new found gadget.
    Laterz !!!!!
  8. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Extended Warranty on invoice but FOC.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Hey adutt, correctly said....I have been in india for the last 2 months since a i came back.........i have seen in total....ONE.....Linea in the NCR region.....while i went to Chandigarh on monday....near sector 17....i saw at least 7-10 Lineas in 5 hours, including 2 TJET.
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Congrats on the SBB buteee adatt. You are quite right about people considering Linea to be 14-15 lac car and getting awestruck by the clarity and easy to handle quality of B&M. many more happy miles.