1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Jetliner...T-JET PLUS SBB homecoming.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by adutt, Nov 16, 2010.

1. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Got my T-jet delivered yesterday. Its a truly great car and an awsome experience to drive. Loves to flex its muscles even in the run-in period. My friends SX4 wasnt even remotely close to being peppy during the run-in period. Though it improved after 1st service.

It would be a delight to know the capabilities of T-Jet's turbo chemistry after the run-in and first service. Friends it was some experience driving it on Delhi roads yesterday late night. As discussed before it is difficult to be light-footed with this one. IMO the engine is refined enough and compells you to push the pedal harder.

I would skip a detailed intial review as we have already read alot about the T-Jet. And i concurr all good said.

Buying experience:
    1) Emotions took over at delivery, could not follow the entire checklist. As when she was in front, all seemed fine. ODO had 34km at PDI before the d-day and 50KM on d-day with an "H" on the MID. DOM 27-10-2010. So no regrets, I coud not find any glitch anywhere during the 100KM delhi tour i had last night.

2) Made out a few invoicing errors :firey - the dealer will get a piece of my mind in next couple of meetings planned.

3) Owners's Manual was not provided, SA said the t-jet specific is not out yet. T-Jet owners please confirm.

3) Extended warranty doc pending as per the dealer, the FIAT vendor for extended warranty has changed and the new docs will come with updated details. Again, owners kindly confirm.

I will post some pics later on after i get it cleaned. It has the watermarks from the light rain yesterday.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Congrats and do share the pics!
  3. Congrats !
    Please do post pictures of your beauty.
  4. HarishSegar

First, Congrats on your purchase! On to your queries, following are based on my purchase of TJet.

I found the H on my MID too during the delivery but it went away after i switched off and on.

Very common issue and frankly an annoyance. Watchout for the road tax they pay Vs what they charge you.

Not really. I got mine on the delivery date itself.

I got mine on the delivery date itself. Make sure your invoice mentions the extended warranty.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation. You are in possession of a great car. Enjoy.

We would like to hear same thing again and again ::D .

Make sure you collect the documents as soon as possible, these SA will talk some non-sense always.
  6. NAREN64

Congarts on your T Jet purchase. Happy & safe driving.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congrats. tons of photos please. though we have seen a lot of pics its never enough for such a beauty
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

hey...congrats for getting the Jet....I am still waiting for mine....another 4-5 days........

Whats this "H" you guys are talking about......i dont get it....can someone clarify??????
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

I got my extended warranty card only after a month or so. Double check the owners manual availablity though
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Go through PDI list (viewtopic.php?f=52&t=787) before taking the delivery.
    "H" on ODO will make sure your car has not pre-run.