1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Jade Blue

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Krishna Menon, Nov 15, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations Krishna!!! Have you got your TR done? Cause I see that your car bears a TC number which you are not supposed to drive around with. Be careful with the traffic cops as I have been already stopped thrice along with many new cars with TR for verification.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Krishna on TJet. As Kiran mentioned please get your registration done ASAP, You can't travel more than your RTO zone with TC. Now High Security number plate also started in Hyd. Please check and get it done. I also stopped in 2010 couple of times. They told me I can't travel outside my RTO zone with TC.
  3. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,
    I wrote to Fiat and raised the concern. The customer care executive called up and clarified that the dealer is authorised to charge for fitment of the Absolute pack accessories ( provided free as a package).
    So fine !!
    Only good part is Fiat responded quickly unlike in the past .

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Was nice meeting you Krishna. Sorry we couldn't get enough time to interact. Will definitely plan a meet in the coming weeks/months. Hope to catch up with you again in leisure.
  5. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Is not the Rear-Spoiler included in Absolute edn.?
  6. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Kiran and Suman,

When the car was delivered, they gave me TC. On 12th the SE came and gave me the TR. So, that problem sorted out. I guess, I need to get the Permanent Registration done with in a month or so? Can someone clarify. Thanks in advance.

Hi Kiran,

It was very nice meeting you guys on Saturday. Sure, would love to meet up in leisure. Were you able to enable Cruise Control on the other Linea you were working while I was leaving? Let me know.

Nope it was not included.
  7. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    The TR is valid till one month and the permanent registration has to be done within this period. Sooner the better. If you are getting the registration done by the dealer then ask him to get it done asap at your convenient time. The registration process is quite simple and is only done till 1.00 PM every day. I supposed your RTO office is the same zone as mine (AP 10, Tirumalagiri).

Yes, we could enable the Cruise Control on the Linea 1.4 FIRE of Srikanth. So should be on yours too, as it has been already done by Mr.Rajan.
  8. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Kiran for this information. The idea is to go through the dealer. Yes. Same RTO.

That's cool to know you were able to enable Cruise Control on Srikanth's Linea. May be we can work some time in future on my T Jet too. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I thought you took the escape route thinking that we'd try it on your car next ??? :confused: wasn't that the case? :evilsmile

Just kidding, was nice meeting you.
    2 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I would be keen to know what is the ECU, S/W and H/W versions of the new gen T-Jet. Mine is the previous gen T-Jet.

@Kiran - Did you just get the message on Srikanth's car, or did you all install CC on his car? Where is the report?

Rajan