1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Jade Blue

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Krishna Menon, Nov 15, 2013.

1. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    As I mentioned already, I too booked black Linea T-jet on November 5th. I am still awaiting delivery. I was told by Vecto Motors that the car was in Belgaum about 2 days back. It looks like there is an issue with the transport vehicle and the car will reach Bangalore only after 2 more days.
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I booked TJet on 16th Nov and waiting. I heard from the dealer that it will take 10 more days. According to the dealer nowadays fiat is not keeping T-Jets in stock and it seems like manufacturing is against order.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  3. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    I booked T jet emotion , vocal white on Nov 6 at Pune. The dealer provided VIN 2 days ago.
    mca110hd209033646kkz.
    Waiting for further information.

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    When I contacted Nitin Swamy, he mentioned that OB and HHB colors are made only per order and they are not available in Production. So, this explains the delay in the delivery. Hope you will receive yours in the 1st week of December.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Not sure it's true about T-Jet or the color of the T Jet. Which color you booked? If it is Pearl White / Minimal Grey then they are available at most of the places I believe. But, if its OB or HHB then the wait will be around a month.

- - - Merged Post - - -

That's interesting to note even pearl white takes almost a month for delivery. Congratulations on your T Jet
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I booked Near Pearl White. To me it appears that they are concentrating on next year launch and they are starting production once they get confirmed orders from dealers. This is just my opinion.

Regards
    Gopi
  6. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    That's a wonderful color on Linea. Most of my colleagues own Linea in this color.

- - - Merged Post - - -

So, heard from my dealer that my vehicle is going to reach Hyderabad tomorrow in their yard. :). Music to my ears. Waiting for a PDI either tomorrow or day after. I requested again for the VIN number and he told me that they will only be able to give me the last three digits after they physically look at the car / Form - 22.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Thats great news Krishna,Finally your Baby is reaching your city tomorrow,all the best for PDI & VIN.plz post lots of pics of ur soon to be T-Jet pics.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  8. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Nadeedm. Will do.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The dealer tells me, he will give me 3M Teflon coating as free due to the delay in the car delivery. I am not really a big fan of this coating. Any advise here? What you guys think about it?

Instead, I requested for equivalent Merchandise. Can someone suggest any other accessories? mine is a T JET Emotion.
  9. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    ^^I really don't think you need the Teflon coating, you could probably go for the Rear spoiler & Illuminated door sills :)
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The dealer can give it to you for free because there is no such thing as a 3M Teflon coating. :evilsmile

Decline the free offer. Get something else.