1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Jade Blue

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Krishna Menon, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    it looks like you are missing the 18th and 19th digits, please check the below
    Vehice History and Vin /Chasis Number check My Vehicle Details
  2. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Sujay. Didn't get the full VIN number from the Dealer yet.

- - - Merged Post - - -

An update on the delivery:

Yesterday Naresh told me they don't have a date yet and it may take three more days to get the delivery done.

I wanted to visit them in person to see what is going on and why they just tell new story each time I call them. So, today I went in person to their show room and met Naveen and asked him to provide me the correct details. After me explaining him that I am being loyal as a customer, they are not being truthful on the car delivery.

So, some truths came out. The car has not started from the delivery office yet. :eek: They don't know when it will start and when it will reach Hyderabad. They don't know which color T JET vehicle is going to be delivered.:eek: They will come to know today evening and Naveen will let me know. I told them they have lost my confidence and trust in them and want to get the delivery date and what is all being delivered on their letter head once they confirm a date.

They way they made me feel all these days by lying, I can't put that in words.
  3. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Sad to hear this, are you supposed to take a car and color of the dealers choosing after waiting for so long? I think this sounds absurd, do these guys even understand they are in a competitive market place and need to start delivering what the customer wants :mad: .
  4. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    I can understand what you are going through. It is ridiculous that we are given all sorts of stories when we get status of small stuff we buy online. But that is how dealers prefer to work.. (well they have their own set of reasons/interests). The only thing we can do is it escalate, make some noise and wait. I would suggest not to have too many expectations on sales service/experience and get disappointed. Get your car the day dealer says it is ready and give enough time to get it. From my experience i can say that the car will only be given 4-5 hours after the promised time. Make sure you absolutely check everything not assume anything or take for granted including the spare key. ( i have a story on this, which i will post in a few days)

My delivery experience is not worth remembering .. Be patient is all i can say
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  5. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    No Wonder FIAT vehicles have bad reputation in the market scenario. Just wondering anyone else got their vehicles delivered from A V MOTORS? The GM Mr. Naveen, mentioned they delivered almost 30 vehicles till date. May be these vehicles are part of their stock yard.

6. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Got a call from the dealer. He is now saying that the vehicle is confirmed to be starting from Pune on 25th and will reach Hyderabad on 27th or 28th. He wants me to complete the financial processing as soon as possible. My loan was cleared by SBI. I have to go in person and sign some paperwork so that the cheque will be given to me so that I can handle it to A V MOTORS. Seems like a trap to me. If I give them this cheque and the vehicle is not delivered by 28th, then I will again be waiting / stuck with this dealer.

what you guys think? Is this the way the vehicle delivery works with Finance? Can someone share their experience with Fiance. Thanks.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Krishna, this was not the case with me.
    Once you sign the documents, SBI sent cheque/payment to dealer directly. They did not hand over cheque to me. Also, please do not release entire amount, until you see vehicle. Please do thorough PDI and then release the payment. Have you received VIN? If not then ask for the same from dealer.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    I would agree with MakeTheMove, don't pay the entire amount at least until you have the full VIN number. The best way to go about would be to do the PDI in the yard and then return to the showroom and pay the entire amount, a little patience on your side might save you from a lot of worries. When I got my loan for the Punto in Chennai back in 2010 SBI did hand over the cheque to me and I handed it over to the dealer, although I am not sure if the process has changed now.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  9. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    In my case SBI issued a DD and gave it to the dealer directly. I just got the call from the dealer that they received the DD and i can come to the delearship anytime for the car delivery.
  10. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    @ Sujay. Thanks for the reply.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The latest on this topic is that, I called Nitin Swamy of FIAT yesterday night, and he confirmed that the vehicle is "billed". It may take another week to reach Hyderabad it seems.