1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Jade Blue

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Krishna Menon, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Congrats Krishna...

even i am looking to buy punto emotion in AV motors. I am thinking to get good deals in dec so waiting for that. i was asking for service center and they told me new set up in sanath nagar but i couldnt see around that area. Not sure why did they lie me that their service station is up and running..

what was your deal? how is the on road price? appreciate if you can share the details more on this front.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes, krishnan, waiting for the car for 3 weeks passed like 3 years and after getting the car 5 years passed like 5 weeks!
    1 person likes this.
  3. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Dealer mentioned that I will be able to take possession of the car around Thu/Fri next week.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Krishna ending up on Jade Blue Linea.Nice write up of your buying experience.Did u got VIN from dealer?
  5. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Raj, Thanks. They told me that their service center would eventually (after 3 to 4 months) come up in Sanath Nagar and there is a mobile service team that works for them. My deal is the November deal i.e., Exchange bonus and Absolute Accessories Kit. So, on road price for T JET EMOTION came to around 9.6

- - - Merged Post - - -

Cool. I am expecting something similar, but the dealer still saying he will be able to deliver per commitment by 20th now. So, fingers crossed.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Nadeem, Thanks for the wishes. I haven't received the vehicle yet, neither the VIN number.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  6. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Got the VIN number just now: MCA110HD209033641. Can someone help me to decode this?many thanks in advance.

- - - Merged Post - - -

So, seems like last 4 alphabets are missing (got the information from the VIN thread in this forum). But, this number is decoded as 1.6 Turbo - emotion and not as T Jet. Is there something missing? Or am I reading it wrong? 110HD2 - 1.4-16VTURBO-CF4-EMOTION
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  7. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    I had a call with Naresh a while ago and he mentioned that, my vehicle may be delivered after 3 days. Somehow they don't know the exact date when it will reach Hyderabad. Is this normal? I mean, the dealership don't have exact date when the vehicle was dispatched from FIAT, Pune and the status of when it's going to reach Hyderabad. I am a novice in purchasing Cars. Hence wondering. For a simple book / any article I purchase on any online shopping site will tell me what is the tracking number et al. I understand in the case of Cars, they will send them in bulk and not individual cars. But still...

Now, after speaking with Naresh, I have a feeling that he might have guessed this VIN number and gave it to me. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Just to get clarity on the vehicle, I called up FIAT customer care and told them the situation. They told me Mr. Naveen from A V MOTORS will be in touch with me on this topic. I haven't complained with the Customer Care; just a casual inquiry. I think this was not taken in the right spirit with A V MOTORs and both Naveen and Naresh's phones are switched off now.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    I think you read it wrong.Its of T-Jet only.We can decode VIN by last 3 alphabets.Your dealer might be lying here.How can he say that your will be delivered in 3 days when they dont know the exact date when the car will reach Hyderabad.Both the SA's lied to you.When FIAT customer care guys said them to be in touch with you about your car's enquiry they feared & switched off.This is not a good buying experience from AV Motors.Take this matter with Fiat India & send them email regarding this.
  9. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    My car delivery is going along those lines of what you described in your ownership review. I can relate a lot with the incidents and experiences you posted.
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Congrats Krishna!

Can you share info on the OTR and discounts you got?

I think as soon as the vehicle is allotted they must be getting VIN number and delaer should be sharing that to you. Thats what happened to me when I bought my punto and expecting the same to happen to my recent T-Jet booking [I will start a thread soon] :).

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013