1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Cant see it in the bill? Whats the cost?
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @ghodlur
    Filtering Element => Air filter related to Engine
    Air Filter => Pollen/AC filter.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    After a long gap, time to update on mod ;)

Today the babez got new shoes at 30K ODO.
    Simply put, one tyre got punchured at a place where 2 puncture kit rubber strings had to be inserted so as to block complete air, yet the air was leaking. Hence, the tyre went beyond repairable unless added tube or rubber melting patch; in which case, it wont last long.
    WOiqtvI0nWpbXm0GVFVaeHzT00UwtOkdIlokOM8vtxA049iZL3W60XKxjRSflcYnX80Wl286O6Vl0nnQPSX=w512-h682-no.jpg
    Since, the ride had become hard and stiff lately, upon consultation with the few fellow TFI-ians, decided to change all of them. The best suggestion as well as review reports suggested to go for Yoko Earth 1. Went to Sai iyengars tyre shop and got it replaced all for 4.2K each with alignment-balancing free.
    A-Sv7DcOBg3E-Uw1SoVsHxtCnzHOKKF3yw9fkTzuuXRzoepY9KxspNchnZizFitlx8ZlZ_dmK3nyySamTJ=w1216-h682-no.jpg
    fu3Aykv3K7troMI_Ytq3R1SGB30jBcNvBCYxqVdw6D1s406xbwSOaTxJ8yq_W9Ck4vs2RQ8UDABr0L35XBb=w455-h682-no.jpg
    Whole thing took around an hour and a half, as the tyres had to be brought from his stores elsewhere. Felt good customer cordiality here.
    n_TwoLTfxCns64KrR-Cl2a-6GgQg6k6tgXEoxzZQwcP-wwqR6JWtkwzCCP-84LGDY6C5NrBSV6sDPiCYNez=w910-h682-no.jpg

Since its 15 inches, the shop owner denied buying the older ones back as it wont go away for him as well. But gave a dealers number and shall sell it off soon to the dealer.
    _8lELLKgRktErfaWZt88L5HzKTbj_UwfYc3Vh5dUiONcG1NeLx2BD7I6IYDar-QkgL9zxkolWZXY5PsYFsg=w384-h682-no.jpg
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    The old tires: Appollo Accelere 195/60/15, which had run 29K ODO sold out to old tyre dealer for 500 total for 4 pieces.
    Disappointed for the price, but better than lying dead and breeding mosquito's with loads of dust over time.

This guy does door pick up of the old tires with radius from Banashankari - Lal bagh areas. Feel free to call him: Karthik - 9739315171
  5. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    You could have called BigBazaar junk pickup team. They take old tires (irrespective of condition) at 200 per tyre
    zenwalker and vtlreja2 like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm... http://www.bigbazaar.com/junk-calculator/
    as per this, there wont be any money refund, instead a coupon which u gotta spend again at big bazaar. Sort of deal breaker, but i guess a bit better.
    Also they do not do home pickup as per the website.
  7. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Yeah, they only provide coupon(s) (Kinda deal breaker for non-regular at BB) but then there are no free lunches either. As per their recent adv in leading newspaper in NCR, they do provide; home pickup.

anyways, keep a note, just in case you have more trash to discard
    zenwalker likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Since the forum was down for a while, i could not update or post the updates. Did carried out my 4th service which is a paid service. Sadly, my clutch kit did not last long at 30K though most of my ride was on highways. Not sure, what i did wrong. Never keep my foot on clutch while driving, yet i tend to drive aggressively with frequent gear shifts (race mode), i guess probably that could be one of the reason, i never know. The service centers guys said the clutch kit could last for another 3-5k kms, yet suggested not to take a chance with it.

Anyways, along with the clutch kit, they also did changed the suspension struts pad, i seriously do not understand, this is my 3rd change on the front side. Is the quality this bad?
    Apart from this, the car is running great and ever refreshing to drive, every time i take her out for a spin.

Attached Files:

PradeepM likes this.
  9. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Any idea why 0520A10-P is billed twice? IMO it should be part of paid service.
    PradeepM likes this.
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Good catch Deepak,

Technically they would have connected the machine once to check for errors and smartly plugged in another line with a specific error message that I assume was noticed in the error log.

@zenwalker, please have this checked.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Deepak likes this.