1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Valid argument mate. But in the wrong thread.

Cheers.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats nice to know mate. When i went in the same route, the whole land on the either side of the road was barren or dry, may be due to lack of rain. Since you live close by Whitefield, the hoskota route would be the nearest to you. But the road i took while returning back was nice and good compared to the chintamani route.

Any ways, hope you visited the kailasa templer near kaiwara? Do post more pics mate.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    A weekend well spent (saturday) at 3M HSR.

what a fun filled day with presence of Krishna, Karthik (turbokarthik), Mohan, Gautam, Arnab (wolverine arnab), Navdeep (navi_tjet), Varun (weathered) and Rohit Tunga. Around 8 FIAT assembled. What a day..

IMAG0189.jpg IMG-20130921-WA0000.jpg

P.S: More to come when karthik and krishna uploads remaining ;)
    3 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Gearing up to Abarthified the babez.

Step 1: Planning to get Side decals and Vinyl work on the body
    Step 2: Make the grill black (Active version) when i give for 5k service.
    Step 3: Abarth badges/logos. At the moment $ to INR is too much. So delaying this step.

So on the step 1 regard, tried a bit of testing out a good location of Scorpion on the bonnet based on this image posted by Rishi:
    e8amurer.jpg

Though i like the position of the scorpion in the above pic, just tried different location for fun. Lemme know what you think is much better..

New-DSC04369.jpg New-DSC04370.JPG New-DSC04371.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Scorpion Logo on left side of bonnet looks Awesome.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Zen,

IMHO the logo would look horribly bad on the bonnet. I would suggest try the rear boot space or the rear bumpers.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear Guys,

Visited Gopalswamy Hills today. A total of 500 kms drive. The good roads, the amazing nature, it was total fun. Especially Punto being the ride adds more adrenaline to the fun. :D

Enjoyed alot in driving her in 120 avg speed all the way today. Especially loved overtaking lots of swiftsm dzirs along the way while returning back on mysore road. GP pulls awesome from 3rd gear too which swifts were struggling though only 2 were occupied today. Any ways, full pleasure today in driving the beauty. Thank you FIAT :clap

Back to the topic:
    Took Bangalore - Mysore - Gundlupet road. Till the bottom of hill (Gopalswamy hill), the roads are good. Then the forest area starts, so the roads are bad yet manageable. No idea why they charge 50 INR/car as entry fees. The weather was hot today even on top of the hill, but the breezy wind kept it cool. The view of nature is breathtaking. I loved it.

Returning back, visited nanjangoud. Man the temple is so beautiful and awesome, it just crawls you back to sip the beauty of it but a big let down is the attitude of those poojari's in this temple. Each and every one of them have gone money hungry sick. For every thing they keep begging for money. :punch

Next stop is to Chamundi hills. We were the last peeps to see the god before they closed it for abhisheka pooja till 8PM opening, felt good. Again the whole hill is flooded with hell lot of layout destroying the originality of the temple and mountain itself. Feel soo bad to see this happening :A

Mysore traffic is soo soo worse than bangalore today, not just the heavy number of vehicles but the narrow roads. Mysore guys has to wake up now before its too late like bangalore.

Let the pics do the rest of speaking :D....
    DSC04377.jpg DSC04379.jpg DSC04384.jpg DSC04385.jpg DSC04387.jpg DSC04389.jpg DSC04392.jpg DSC04393.jpg DSC04394.jpg DSC04395.jpg DSC04398.jpg DSC04399.jpg DSC04400.jpg DSC04405.jpg DSC04407.jpg DSC04409.jpg DSC04411.JPG DSC04416.JPG
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Is that you in the photos zen?
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes sir. Why, looking not like zen huh ;)
    1 person likes this.