1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Till now have had 5 punctures out of this 4 I didnt notice, came to my attention only when I took the car for wheel alignment.And had a pretty bad tyre side wall cut in the middle of the night.
    Prevention is always better than cure(be it tube or tubeless)the roads that we drive on nothings guaranteed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Rajan,

Thanks. Ill definitely take/accept/consider your suggestions. Yep we have already plans to visit Nanajangoud soon as its our hosue god (sort of mom wants to visit). Mods ATM i am just thinking of side decals (Abarth) max. Thats all. Yep getting comfortable in her is the main task for me now. Being here for past 6 months and having read all sorts of praises, criticisims, etc. from the TFIians, i am sure and open to accept what ever she has to offer ;)
    2 people like this.
  3. 195/60 R 15 and 165/80 R14 will have same height.

Zen,

Congratulations on your new white beauty , here is thread that you must read http://www.teamfiat.co.in/exteriors-body/9658-maintain-your-car-top-shape.html

This one is must read before any serious drive http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/owning-car/67729-article-how-run-your-new-car.html
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    No problem Sir. Any information is always helpful. So its kool ;)

Sure Sat. Point noted :)

Today morning i got a call from Tousiff (SA) enquiring about how my car is and any issues and gave suggestions about removing the ribbon and wipe off the turmeric powder, etc. Really feel good about his care. Thanks Tousiff. :)
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Congrats Zen.. The car is looking marvellous.
    Sure you and your family must be proud to have this car.

Wish you a happy and safe mile crunching !!
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    This is the exact reason i did not opt for parking sensors cos 1stly they are black and on a white car it just spoils it, 2ndly they drill holes in the bumper and most often than not get the distance btw the sensors unequal.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Congrats!! and Welcome to the 90HP club.. Yours is the 1st refreshed punto 90hp on TFI i guess!!

Enjoy the Beauty !!
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Jaya, Mohan,
    Thanks guys.

@Mohan,
    Not sure first. But it doesnt matter. Matters is i done my part in making FIAT shine :p
    1 person likes this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, zenwalker. It's time to explore and enjoy your Punto. :)
  9. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats Zen!!! I remember you being in the list of Group booking executed in Dec 2012. Good that u have ur beauty with you now.... Enjoy well!!!
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @J Ravi, Prash,
    Thanks guys :)
    1 person likes this.