1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm I don't know about that but my black is metallic and it matches just fine with

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm.. Would consulting FASS help in doing a good touch up? :O

Also if i compare the same joining on the other side of the body, this one has a slight perhaps 1mm or less gap as circled. I tried to shake the bumper by hand to see if internally some kinda screw slippage/damage has happened and it gotten loose or something. Noting. It sturdy as ever.

Btw i thought the bumper is hard fiber. :confused

No sham, i saw the compaint website. They have only BNW color :( No Pearl white yet. Would FASS help here?

Also i am thinking of going for a venyl work for that lower bumper part area (black 1) like a skirt lining. What do you think? I think cost wise it would be less than the paint touch up and also looks kool isnt it? ;)
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Zen,
    Superb pics of Trip and ur GP..i think u enjoyed a lot in these long trips??
    To me also bumper looks like its made from a hard fibre:confused..i think FASS wont help here coz this new colour has a problem of unavailability of colour outside FASS also i think..one TFI member of Ahmedabad he has old vocal white Linea and today also i think its lying with dealer..so best thing to do is get that lower part of bumper done in a venyl work like a skirt lining..it costs less and looks Awesome and cool:p..
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Nadeem,
    Yep i enjoyed the drive.

Yep thinking of same.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    5059 mate. May be now its increased or decreased. Not sure.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,
    Gifted 2 things for my babez.

Neck pillow
    Door sills

Very generous of Touseef in putting sill on my car. Thanks Touseef. :)

Total cost is 1k INR.

DSC04322.JPG DSC04324.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,
    Today been to 3M HSR for getting carpet and vinyl work.
    My goodness, there is a 20% raise in all 3M products. :( Cmon 3M, bring it down. There were very less casr for work today @3M. So immediately my car was brought in and taken care off.
    Had a long chat with Mr. Sidhu over coffee. The work done on carpet and vinyl is top notch. Personally Sidhu himself took care in suggesting which vinyl to opt, inspecting and getting many other things cleaned. Shared alot of information with him today. Thanks to him and his team. Always a pleasant place to visit.

DSC04326.jpg DSC04327.jpg

Sadly Krishna, Mohan, Karthik could not make it today there. Wish i had met them after long time. So no FIAT's there except mine.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    How much is for the carpet work?