1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    In your 1000 KM picture, I can see your headlamp setting reading '0'. Did you still not get time to read the manual Zen?

Rajan
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @Zen: which route did you take from BR hills to Nanajangud? If you took the K Gudi road, the road is not in good condition. Any wildlife spottings from the entry into the forest range?
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Try following this and see if there is any improvement.

nenudame.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    That's great info. i never knew this before, is it in manual, if so how bad i missed it :(
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

AFAIK, It's not on the manual, bro. It is generic for all cars and this particular one is from the Safari's manual. :)
  6. abhi_k

abhi_k

bangalore

Headlight leveling information is part of Punto 90HP's manual. And it may slightly differ from car to car. Like Swift has slightly different leveling setup based on passengers/cargo load (for example 0 - for only driver, 1- for driver and co-passenger on front etc.). This information used to be part of Vehicle manual.
    1 person likes this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I have the read the manual, but not remembering everything. As an when i encounter practical scenarios and over time ill learn.

I took the route BR hills -> Yelandur -> Santemarahalli -> Nanjangoud. This road is not also not good. And no wildlife spotting any where.

Thanks Driver. Ill change it and will let you know.
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    You wont spot any wildlife in this route. The alternative route you could have taken was BR Hills - K Gudi - Chamarajanagar - Nanajangud, expect for 20 odd kms from K Gudi to Chamarajanagar the rest of the roads are decent enough. The K Gudi route is like a mini safari on tarmac :D
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    When i ask the localities plus the gmaps. They all routed to this road. :A
    Damn i missed this :(
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I would suggest you to change the OEM headlamp bulbs to 100/90W Phillips Rally ones with a relay.