1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,
    Today got i got these baby care products for my babez. Hope this wash and wax works better on my babez :)

IMAG0131.jpg
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    zen buddy can you unfold the cloth fully and take a picture of it and post it here.
    I"m curious to know how big the cloth is as i'm looking for a really big MF cloth for patting my car dry.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Sham,
    Sure sham. Not a problem. I got 2 cloth. One i ordered explicitly (as in the pic) and other as a gift along with the wash & wax bottle (its of low quality for sure).
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Shams is a different person :)
    I'm Sham

But we do share a lot of similarities on TFI and with FIAT till now :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sham, as requested, here it is. The dimension of the cloth is 15inches X 15inches.
    IMAG0132.jpg

Btw i saw in ebay, some microfiber towels which are quite bigger but its of no branded and not sure about quality.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm. 15" is still quite small for me. anyway the search continues
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Have you reviewed the Media player remote you received anywhere?

What functions does it have? Can you browse thru folders using the remote?

If the remote is properly functional, it would be a good idea to see if it works on the Media Players on 2012 Fiats as well so that other's can try and acquire one. My understanding from people in this forum who opened up their HU's is that, there is no IR LED on the earlier HU's, But i would not believe FIAT got a completely different HU for the newer Fiat's to support the remote.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    So far i have tried in changing songs and volume level changes. Lemme know if you wanted any specific use cases. This evening ill try and update.
  9. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Where is your update on the anti - corrosion treatment done last weekend.. Did you feel any insulation effect meaning less road noise coming in now due to the rubber based coating ?
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dammit man, i failed to notice on that sound dampening part yest on NICE road :( shit. Thanks for reminding me. Ill do a run around and listen for it. May be it did and hence i failed to listen, perhaps i was feeling very comfy now. Still ill verify.