1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    hey zenwalker,I share your feeling as Iam going through through the same.
    From where did you get your reverse parking sensors installed?
    Thanks
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @fiatlover,
    hmm.. makes sense.
    I guess I can ask sc guys to do tat touch up.

@all,
    here is the pic in bright environment
    22XeoTR.jpg
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These things do happen. Thanks to our traffic discipline! Yours being BNW, it isn't looking very odd or predominant. Wheel arch is the most prone area for scratches and dents. Don't loose your sleep over it, just enjoy driving your beauty.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

His is PW(Pearl White) and not BNW. :)

Zen, do not worry. This is nothing. There are lot more feelings we car lovers would undergo during the course of ownership. My 75HP has a similar scratch during delivery itself on the front fender. That was not present in the yard, happened during transit by the moron drivers. I just took it easy and she is fine after some rubbing and polishing. Use your ORVMs generously.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    soon you will get over such minor issues dont worry.
    You are having a light colour . when you start hitting the highway and start gathering those minute dust particles kicked from a truck or a bus you will soon forget this issue.
    you should see my front bumper.
    Looks like a dalmatian is living in my bumper :p
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep guys, was sulky for a day or so. Got over. But surly enjoying the beauty. On NICE did 160 :p i didnt feel that i am in that speed till i saw ODO :D She fliesss.....
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys, opening bonnet as part of a regular check up, noticed 2 things. Please clarify.

1. The 2 screws seems to develop rust over it. Should i put a drop or 2 oil just to cover it up?
    IMAG0128.jpg

2. Below the engine coolant tank, i found this cap sort of plastic thingy just resting on a surface. I could not find any thing which could fit this cap over it in the near by area. I am a bit concerned :(
    IMAG0129.jpg IMAG0130.jpg

Thanks
  8. Hariz

Hariz

Bangalore
    Zen, Thank you ... I would carry this print with me when i go for the PDI and delivery.:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    POINT PROVEN!!

Mr. i will stick to 80 kmph till 5k kms!!
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    As yourself said there is an exception. It was once in the morning coz road was full empty and there was a bit urgent to reach office. In the eve went in 80-100 :D
    But yes buddy, hard to resist. I cant keep up my words on this. :D

@Hariz,
    Your welcome buddy. Glad it helped you. And i wish it helps alot more folks too.

@All,
    Guys can i get any help on the pics above?
    Thanks
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013