1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    if possible don't put any sticker on the body. Individual tastes do matter, of course. The problem is after you put stickers on the body, if you peel it off after sometime, you would see color difference. The stickered area will have the original color, while the rest will be slightly faded.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    that i am afraid again is a wrong practice. as fiatlover mentioned, always engage 1st gear while parking on climb and reverse while on slope :) don't rely solely on handbrake. you will find this also in the manual on reading further
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I guess you did not read my reply this fiatlovers post. I wasnt clear originally. I clarified later :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

I do understand that, but GP look more beautiful with such sticker. I dont see any reason so far to peel it off. Lemme think....
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    get the stickers done when you feel you want it.
    Even if your car is 10 years old and you go in for a sticker job and leave the stickers for 2 years and then peel it off you will still find difference . Dont bother too much if you like getting stickers
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys, a dissapointing experience in the morning. Some f***ng a** truck guy tried to over took me from left side at the junction of entering Nice road from Kanakpura road. I was slowly taking left and came to left, did not see this sick bastard came left of me. A slight scratch happened. Its not glaringly visible from when looked closer it is evident.

Since then i am fully disturbed. Do not know what to do or change my mind :( I hate that a*****....

Attaching the pic.
    IMAG0125.jpg

Please let me know if i can cover it up @3M or some where else? I cant live happily when my babez injured :sadblue
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    it looks like a very small issue what you could do is to pick up some rubbing compound and try wiping it chances are it will be completely masked.
    otherwise you can get it painted obviously but that's just too inconspicuous to do anything if you ask me
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Zen,dont worry buddy..it's just a small which is not visible clearly..and as old men's say it's like a nazar tod to your car..if you want to get rid of this then as @the black said get it erased by rubbing compound or get it painted..
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Shams,
    Should i buy, 3M, Formula 1, waxpol? wic 1?
    The Ebay link rubbing compound | eBay
    Guess this is what your talking about?

@Nadeem
    The pic was taken in a basement which is not well lit place. If its in open air, then its much visible :( It was no mistake of mine and being very careful and slow, people are sick :(
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Zen - It happens. Someone put a foot long scratch on my rear RHS door, when the car was parked in the basement of a shopping mall. Looking at the location of the scratch, appears to be from a shopping trolley.

Post a picture in brighter light, so we can see the actual damage and give you appropriate suggestions. From the picture you have posted now, I would say ignore it :D

Rajan
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Rajan,
    That is too bad. Why people are not careful. Really bugs me up :A
    Yea ill post the pic in evening, now its parked @office. But as sham said, it should be gone by a rubbing compound. Confused to go for Formula 1 or 3M.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013