1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Correct. All doors open from the inside. One will have to pull the handle twice, though - once to unlock and once again to open. However, none of the doors can be opened from the outside, unless unlocked from the driver's door.

Rajan
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One can also lock all the doors from any door"s handle iirrespective of Engine status either running or stopped.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Correction only from front doors
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I got 13.5km/ltr mileage. Tho not happy but not sad either.

initial level fuel indicator, added 9 ltr fuel then refilled back once fuel indicator dropped down to initial level.

difference in Km/9ltr = 13/ltr.

hope I did calculation right way.
  5. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    1) For FE calculation, its best if you do tankful to tankful method

2) I have understood that its best if you do not allow the fuel level to drop to reserve/warning level before beevery refuel. Now a days I prefer to refuel as soon as I see the fuel indicator near the half way mark.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    another way i perform FE calculations is a run between yellow light to the next yellow light after filling for 1000 rs.
    This has proven to be fairly accurate as well and also prevents the fuel from getting too low to affect the pump.
    Try it as well and see if it satisfies you
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @sham ,
    I did the same way. but just for 500inr.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I congratulated you last week only and just see your ownership thread going to 17 pages::OO.

I am afraid, Punto is a bit more than lipstick, tel-com powder, deodorant, sunscreen lotions, eyeliner, lip balm, mascara, lip gloss, facials, Moisturizers, anti aging treatment, night cream, hand cream:confused:, body lotion, sunless tanner, frizz-fighter, fast drying nail polish....

what are you doing on the internet with that beauty lying idle in your yard:p? Fill it to the brim, have some company and leave for some unknown destination on a highway that will open it's throat. Don't let the car own you, lets you own the car and this is what Punto likes.

Okkk, let me challenge your subconscious.... What do you want your punto to be like??

THIS...

Sephora-Triple-Action-Mascara.jpg ysl-lipstick.jpg aussie-opposites-attract.jpg st-ives-invigorating-apricot-scrub-jar-sensitive-skin.jpg philosophy-hope-in-a-jar.jpg olay-regenerist.jpg brown-sugar-body-polish.jpg noc-out-cover-up.jpg loreal-hip.jpg

OR THIS....:confused1

445081565_9b52d09234_z.jpg

P.S: If you want to keep loving your car more and more each day, opt for the later. Doing the 1st option will render you bore after sometime because that is nothing but your love for something that is new and cost you Rs 7 lacs. This is not what Punto does. Punto does best what shown later and you will love it for rest of your ownership after realizing that there are not many cars that can do this.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
    7 people like this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ENKI.
    I remember you tried this on Relativity.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ganges, There is nothing wrong in loving and caring the possession but then where is the special feeling of owning a FIAT Punto? If our friend would have bought some other car, i am sure he would be no less happier than what he is today.

Pardon me if i overlooked something but all i could find is Car Cover, washing, cleaning with Jopasu, one instance where I had my heart in my throat (water droplets when opened the bonnet and immediately soaking it with Foam ... Thank God..pheww!!:shock:). I hope my fellow Tfian buddy is sporting enough and would rather reveal +/- personal feeling of seating position, control, braking, engine growl, steering response liked, lethargic/fast, built quality.... which are the more likely reasons to buy a European car and especially a FIAT.
    1 person likes this.