1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian White Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by zenwalker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear All,

After a much wait, today i stand proud and happy along with my beautiful Italian babez.... ;)

First and formost i would like to thank my parents for doing whatever they could make this happen. I would like to thanks all TFI friends for encouragement, patience and care shown to me.
    I would like to thank KHT folks especially Mr. Tousiff for his prompt, honest, caring, soft attitude behavior shown to me and making my buy a peaceful happy occasion. Thanks goes to Mr. Deepak and Mr. Adit for all the effort they are putting to make KHT better. Kudos to all of you in KHT.

Booking Experience: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/pre-sales-query/10001-group-booking-june-2013-urgent-4.html#post177676

PDI Review: Already written extensively here http://www.teamfiat.co.in/pre-sales-query/10104-pdi-requesting-expert-company.html

Buying/Delivery Experience: Sit back and enjoy ;)

We went today (4th July) around 1130, SA waited for us patiently. First SA explained all the features of the car. He is very patient and very informative. He gave away alot of tips and i am pretty happy about his assitance, honesty and courtesy given shown to me and making my buying experience happy. He remembered what all promises he made to me and did fulfill it.

I have no complaints about any thing here at the moment. Everything went smooth and great today. Thanks alot every one.

Let pics speaks... ;)

The first image is my mom and granny on left of car. On right back, my father. :)
    <iframe class="imgur-album" src="http://imgur.com/a/rcWMO/embed" frameborder="0" height="550" width="100%"></iframe>

Any suggestions are welcome :)
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
    4 people like this.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Amazing. I think FIAT is the first car that is giving OEM HU with remote amongst the brand.
    Bravo FIAT, Bravo Zen.

Seeing the spotless interiors i'm off to clean my car now :p
    All the best i dont think you are currently home .
    I might find you on the NICE if i head out there i guess ;-)
  3. Congrats zen...owner of best diesel hatch back in India atlast...upload the pics in the forum buddy..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Zen. If you are thinking any lookwise mod, Paint the Mirror Cap in Red.
    1 person likes this.
  5. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Congrats.. yes Red paint on mirrors will give killer looks.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Beauty!! Congrats.
  7. RDY

RDY Timido

India
    Congratulations for the new car and for becoming a Putner. In one of the pics, the gap between the wheel and the body is too much. Is it normal? or the car is standing on a slant.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Zen..u r the first man on TFI to post loads of pics on delivery day of ur GP..:)u kept our words..pics are simply wow,stunning:up..Thank u Zen..now ur neighbours will envy u for owning such a beautiful brand which makes beautiful cars..one suggestion paint those reverse parking sensors in white..in black they r looking like kajol on ur car..in one pic ur mom is showing nice love to ur GP..happy miles on ur GP Zen..Best of Luck..enjoy..we need Treat..
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Actually SA kept saying Remote doesnt come by default and all. I just demanded. I am sure if i did not ask, it wouldnt have given to me. Ill post Learnings from this buy later once i get free time (not lot of updates, relatives visits, etc.) so that its helpful for others.

I am at home sham. Now leaving for aunts place. No NICE any time sooner.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Forum doesnt allow more than 26. So uploaded there. Hope your able to see the pics. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

For rest 6+ months no painting or any thing. Just ill go for Abarth side decals. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

The car is on an inclined surface.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Painting sensors might loose its sensitivity i guess right? Lets see. As of now not concerned about it. Thanks pal. Yep mom was all hugging it :D

- - - Merged Post - - -

@All,

Thanks for all the wishes you gave out.
  10. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Congrats Zen !! Happy miles ahead. Drive safe :)