1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Stallion - Magnesio Gray TJET Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Whencut86, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Finally I join the Fiat car owning group from the Fiat enthusiast group. Still a Fiat enthusiast though. Long story short, had a Honda Brio for close to 4 years, wanted a safe and sturdy car. Loved the Avventura, went to test drive the Avventura but then saw the new Linea. Ended up taking a test drive of the Linea TJET. Fell more in love with the Linea. Waited for Punto Abarth. But somehow the Linea TJET tugged at my heart strings.

Went to a dealer here and enquired about Linea TJet and there were lot of Whites and Minimal Greys in stock but wanted only Magnesio Grey since I was smitten by this color. The dealer checked the Fiat stockyard and I was kinda lucky to get a November 2015 manufactured car. I got a lakh worth discounts including free insurance and rest as cash discount. Been part of the forum for a few months now. Didn't worry too much about service, spares, Fiat in India and just took a leap of faith.

Loan formalities and stuff done in November third week. The car was transported by truck from Fiat's Ranjangaon plant in November last week and was supposed to reach Chennai by Dec 1 or 2 but due to the Chennai rains and subsequent flooding my car was held up at Vellore in the highway. Had to wait so long for life to get back to normality and complete RTO formalities and other paperwork. Exchanged my Brio last week. Kinda emotional moment letting go of my Brio since it sure is/was one heck of a car. Completed registration process today and took delivery of the car in the evening. I sure am a proud owner of a Fiat Linea TJet. Absolutely loving the Magnesio Gray color.

Posting a few pics now clicked with my mobile phone. Will post more in detail and more pics clicked through my DSLR later.

DSC_0068.jpg DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0083.jpg
    DSC_0077.jpg
    sara416, avithe1, pabhishek and 9 others like this.
  2. Hebbar

Hebbar Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats for the new car. Happy driving.. :happy:
    Whencut86 likes this.
  3. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats for new aqusition mate.
    Keep munching miles ahead
    Whencut86 likes this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for The Jet Bro! Enjoy your Ride.
    Whencut86 likes this.
  5. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to Jet club!
    Whencut86 likes this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Whencut86

Heartiest congratulations on getting home the Jet. The colour looks great on the machine.

Did you buy it during the recent Chennai floods, before that or after that?

Happy jetting around and drive safely.
    Whencut86 likes this.
  7. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Whencut86 likes this.
  8. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations !!!! on the car, enjoy your drive.

Cheers,
    pradeep.
    Whencut86 likes this.
  9. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations !!
    Whencut86 likes this.
  10. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks everone :)

@ghodlur I booked it before the Chennai floods. I got delivery after the floods. Car was held up in the highway in Vellore due to the floods.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2015 ---
    Couple more clicks. This was pre registration and clicked during PDI. Can't help but admire the beauty of the colour :)

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2015 ---