1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Girl - Tjet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by vijays777, Dec 29, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oops. Whose mistake is that? Driver or the bunk?
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Mainly driver and even the petrol bunk guys didnt notice , now the repair guy kept a big sticker saying Only Petrol :)
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Can't really blame the bunk. We can't expect them to be smart to identify that T-Jet badge means its petrol.

Driver should have been extra careful. What is surprising is that didn't the driver realize that he drove a Petrol car and not a Diesel one? You need to change the driver rightaway.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I accept about the bunk , its all bad time , he is a new driver , normally he doesnt come . thats the same question i asked my dad to ask the driver , dont he feels the soft and no sound from car means its petrol car . OMG , one thing wrong from my side is i didnt give the FASS number thats my bad , my dad did it in some near maruthi showroom ,
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2015 ---
    One thing i felt very bad is my dad tried to contact Ramkay many times and they just said there is no person to TOW or repair so we are sorry
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    May be. Fiat has tied-up with independent tow service providers for the RSA. They should have contacted Fiat directly.

But, still if Ramkay doesn't have facility to tow, they should have adviced to call Fiat directly. Very badly handled by Ramkay.