1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Girl - Tjet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by vijays777, Dec 29, 2010.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Ramjn , Yes sungoa @ nights its superb and looks wonderful ,

Forgot about Cushion pictures, will take pic of both cushion and sills tonite :)
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    hi Sungoa,

cushion Pics below

cush.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Door Creech Noise Fix

Hi Guys ,

Today I fixed upon appointment with TAFE (Tensing) for my Creech noise in back door window and for Front left door inside lock (Some time it works some time it wont)

Started @ 9:00 Am reached @ 10:15 Am after long traffic in Mt road due to possession in Chennai.

Took job card with TAFE, Tensing said to meet some other person but i insisted him.

Tensing gave the work to Prasad he said he is mechanic, he said Today the door mechanic didn't come, so i am working in your door :shocked

After some time he started ,
    I was watching the whole set up he was doing , yeah he is professional for fiat, when i inquired he said i work for FIAT and for 1.5 yrs i am working here. :p
    He knows well what he is doing , slow and steady but did well.Mainly in handling while opening the door pads or fixing the motor he did great job perfectly.
    After he completed the 2 issues , Tensing personally came and asked prasad to open the engine bay and checked the engine oil,all other main components in the bay like pre inspection that was great , he did more which i didn't expect. Hats off to him and it became lunch time all went , he itself went to all departments completing the formalities by pulling every one and gave me the gate pass and i thanked him :D. I gave C.S full 100% percentage in the card and mentioned his name in it.

Some other things spoke with them, will explain in the meet.

COST: 0 Rs as all covered in the warranty.

Motor assembly
    motor.jpg

Product Number
    product.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Sungoa , Not able to edit the thread , here TJET SIL@nite Pic

jet.jpg
  5. Yeah!This seems to be nice.
    1 person likes this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That looks awesome. Worthy addition for queen of beauty.
    1 person likes this.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    3 rd Service Experience @ TAFE @ 15980 KM

Hi Guys , i had my TJET 3rd Free Service @ TAFE @ 15950 Kms.

Cost : Rs. 8080
    Person @ service center : Tensingh & Thamil.
    Satisfied with car service : 90% Yes , 10 % No (will explain below)

Why 8080? is its 24 months periodic service as per fiat all consumables have to be drained and changed., i asked why its just 15 k +, he just said its better to change as the viscosity and other factors will come in to play and make it bad in coming year, i also had in my mind to change all is better also the result was good as of now .

One main thing to be noted before 3rd service for all TFI'ans. if you have any idea of changing parts under warranty and thinking of doing it on this 3rd service better give your service before a month or 40 days before.In my case My sale date of my car is 12th Dec 2010 , but if you see vst motor have given sale date as 23 dec 2010 , to my luck i have given on that date , which i have to thank Mr tensing, who found it thought of changing it next week so he can hand it over car to me the same day , but while raise for billing of my car he personally found this issue and called me and said your warranty gets over today , i have raised for the parts and got it today itself, will replace and give u next day or else we cant do any you have to pay even your car sale date is different. thanks to Mr tensing for getting the parts quickly and my luck :)

Part under warranty: Front 2 Elastic Pads
    Amount :2486.46+2486.46= 4972.92 Rs

He also personally checked the complete car for disc sounds and have rectified. also he said for all FIAT cars i check and then only deliver. what ever complaint i have given have been corrected by him, thanks to him.

10% No is for washing , OMG very worst, even in my flat the person who cleans other cars will do good, i have even complained to Tensing and he has confirmed some are complaining and he has to correct it and will do it :). My sound deadening material in the bonnet gone , those soft sponges is no were no only rubber beading i can see due to these guys washing technique :( , also many scratches , was little happy that they didn't put grease all over inside of my car. but they didn't even put grease @ the hinges also that's bad .. but i found a slip in my car for car wash check list which says 95 %, after reading that i just laughed and want to see the man who signed it.

If fiat is starting new service center in Chennai i will suggest to give it to tensing. as he is doing the same thing here also he said he has 4 years continuously persons who have worked only fiat and still here in TAFE , think that's a strong background for service.

When i asked 4 disc brakes become little low on braking to tamil , he said only 2 na , then i thought ok here its time to keep full stop here.

Below are the receipts FYI.
    001.jpg
    002.jpg
    Washing :)
    003.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    5 people like this.
  9. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Very impressed to see the last 4 points in the checklist under "at the time of delivery" :) Wonder how strictly they adhere to these though..
    1 person likes this.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Damm i never saw such feedback form ever :(
    And i am told by SA that there center comes in top 10.
    I guess they fill up the forms themselves :p
    1 person likes this.