1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Girl - Tjet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by vijays777, Dec 29, 2010.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    There is a screeching noise @ back door pwer windows while rolling down and up any guys had this issue please advice ???

think greasing to be done but where ?/
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Don't experiment anything with the power windows. Take it to TASS when time permits and get it fixed.
  3. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes ramjn , think thats better solution, i removed the pad and checked but still coming , :( next saturday have to go to tass thats the best
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Yelagiri Meet - Wonder Full

Hi Guys,

We all had a great meet and this is our second meet to the place, We all had a great long drive meeting different fiat families and all families as one

My jet got mileage while towards journey up to 17.4 - 17.8 Kmpl this was 80 - 95 km speed.

mil.jpg

while coming down it to chennai it was 15 KMPL with help from LineaLover testing my jet drive :)
    5 people like this.
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    ThanKs a ton vijay!!!

it was a wonderful romance with jet.awesome memory to be etched,sorry for bringing her to 15 from 17Kmpl,perhaps i have done justice to the jet.

still we(me and nsKumar) drove a jet in fiat plant is simply mind blowing one.it must be a 120 bhp version.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Why sorry Linealover , its normal lets make it next time for more testing in long journey let me know when u do ??, i used to maintain @ 14.5 to 15 KMPL for over all journeys i have took.

I need to thank and give all credit goes to you man because , it was the first time i sat in passenger seat and was concentrating on my car 100 + % and enjoyed its pleasure, capabilities, breaking , orange light inside the car with full heart and mind on it.

Also noted the points what you were saying right from start.
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Linea T-Jet Sils

My latest addition to my Italian Girl Illuminated T-Jet Sills + 2 Cushion Pillow.

Inquired with ramjn on 27th said VST - Krishnans is good, Thanks Ramjn.

Called accessories department of VST - Krishnan and got his cell Number, Spoke with him over the phone and booked the Sills bcoz there is no more production of Tjet Sils and he had 2.
    Next Day went and Brought the Sils first and he showed some cushion Pillows (Was good ), key chain(Not good for the price) so brought the sills and cushion pillow kept in my home.

As we have removed the sun films i want to keep the cushion pillows(named Linea) and some good dolls @ the back as i like it.

Took my car today, Krishnan has good experience in sales and we had chat for some time and he was telling his experience in his yezdi 350 on those days and yes he has a very good experience in all types of LMV to HMV and has traveled south to north and east to west all over india in all types of vehicles.

Installer was naveen, said 10 minutes sir but he took 40 minutes. :eek:

first i insisted to check whether the Sills are glowing bcoz i don't want to hear saying after installation its not working.
    All went well like,
    1. Light were glowing , good
    2. Removed 2 sides of the bottom side pads.
    3. Sills are pasted and the wires are now brought from outside to inside and to the fuse chamber.
    4. Here it started the issue, which wire to tamper. :A
    Fiat have given detailed pictures how to install in a small manual, they could have given also which wire to tamper or the service guy must know, now here both the details are missing.

I am not saying installer is bad , he was very good in doing , descent job , was cool, also knows which wire to touch and not to.

I insisted to do it inside the fuse box and tried to read the manual , tried violet,blue , all worked for glowing, but it was not switching off after some time as per normal logic.:punch

Finally the installer technique, the opened the right side box near quarter glass, he got the wire for the room lights which he needed and all worked like charm. i said good. :redcar

Now the only advantage is any door i open the Tjet Sills will glow, i liked this no restriction to front doors alone.

Pictures follows with the Sills, manual

Right one
    1.jpg
    Left one
    2.jpg
    Manual - 1st page
    3.jpg
    Manual 2nd page
    4.jpg
    Primer with 2 clips for wiring (he did not use, only tapping which i hated)
    5.jpg
    7 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wonderful.

So finally you have also got the cute little illuminated sills. :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The sills looks cute. Get a night picture will be even more charming. Where are the cushion pictures?:)