1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Girl - Tjet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by vijays777, Dec 29, 2010.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Finally foundsolution to add photos :clap

Added Photos from How When the car came to Stock yard .

1.Night call came Your car came to stock yard.
    2.morning my dad and me went to Poonamalle by bike and my father gave big bash to the stock yard owner that they didnt have the courtesy to even ask canu come here and go in our car to yard. (my side :hit service )
    3.Did all thePDi and Took many Photos some added here. checked the spedo it had [ H symbol with 15 Km] then ok satisfied.

damal.JPG

damal2.JPG

damal4.JPG

damal3.JPG

test.jpg
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Whoa.....that last picture is a sure head turner. Looks amazing Vijay. Njoy the beast
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    +1, That Jet's color neatly blends with the background. Wall paper material easily
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last picture is awesome, nice angle.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    just sharing my thoughts. i never like linea in this angle. i feel that it does not look beautiful. fiat has also used a similar angle for most of its adv. i thought since we love the same car all of us will be thinking the same but you all seem to love this angle. i think the profile looks the best.
  6. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats Vijay....awsome last pic....that forward sloping stance is absolutely amazing...looks like a beast ready to pounce.
  7. I really liked the last pic!

But, I wish the mirrors were not folded! :sad1
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, vijays777. Your Linea T-Jet Plus looks magnificient. Enjoy and explore your Linea T-Jet Plus.
  9. Congrats Vijay. Yout TJet look gorgeous !
  10. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    the last photo is the best angle for the linea.. it shows the HEMAN trait of the car ;-)

congrats vijay.